“A little Italy”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grill

Brio Tuscan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened Friday, June 15th
Huntsville, Alabama
“A little Italy”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We loved this restaurant. A little Italian jewel in Harrah's. Pricey but worth it. We had the steaks and desserts. Definitely recommend this place.

Visited May 2013

Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“One of the best meals we have had together!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Of our random travels, this was the best dinner we have had in our 6 year relationship. The ambiance is nice, not romantic/cheesy but also not insanely boisterous or bar-like. Our server was AWESOME and right on time with drinks, apps, entree. I wasn't in the mood for a full meal, so I ordered the bruschetta quattro and the lobster bisque. The flavors were delicious, but I have to say there was very little LOBSTER to the bisque, but the base's flavors were on point. My husband ordered the rack of lamb. He was in LOVE. It was a perfect meal for us, great conversation, wonderful drinks. We will definitely eat there any time we are in Cherokee!

Canton, GA
“Affordable and delicious!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The portions are large, and can easily be shared. We had the grilled mahi mahi and Chicken Limone-would absolutely go back!!

Visited May 2013
Dixie
“Great Food + Great Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I dined here recently and were seated quickly even without reservations. Both our meals were perfectly cooked and very tasty. The service was top-rate --->> Fast - Friendly & Efficient !! Just the way I like it and I will definitely be back

Easley, South Carolina
“Oh my, the Lamb Chops!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Although the service was less than what I would have expected (not bad mind you, just underwhelming) from a casino restaurant, the food more than makes up for it. I had the lamb chops with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus, my wife had the filet. Both were cooked to perfection and the flavor was succulent.