“Best Meal in Cherokee, NC”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grill

Brio Tuscan Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened Friday, June 15th
Reviewed October 16, 2012

All I can say is WOW!!!!. What a great meal. The gorganzola crusted filet was a great piece of prime and the shrimp and crabcakes had very little filling and a great sauce. The roasted veggies were done perfectly and the service with "Monique" was impeccable. We were celebrating my birthday and they gave us a wonderful booth that allowed us to overlook everything but still be nice and cozy. Would definitely go back here again and again and again. Ask to sit in Monique's section. She will make sure your meal is perfect.

There are newer reviews for Brio Tuscan Grill

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I sat at the bar right away instead of waiting 40 minutes for a table. The full service menu got me the wine, salad and pasta I would have had at the table and got to talk to some interesting folks next to me. The food was terrific.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Give me a break...busy fall weekend of leaf color tourists and two of the restaurants on the property at Harrah's are either closed of fully booked. Only because of it's location far above the main traffic patterns were we able to obtain early seating at Brio.

Specifically ordered a salad because the menu advertised fresh roma tomatoes. Guess what wasn't even in the salad... I thought I may have misread the menu so I asked out server if I could see it again just to be sure before I launched a complaint. Sure enough, I'd been shorted. I told her to please take it back and find some tomatoes so that we were both keeping our end of the bargain, they provide tomatoes as advertised and I pay my tab. It came back with about 1/4 cup of diced little pieces of tomato dumped on top.

Pasta was over cooked. About 4 or 5 minutes past "al dente" then dumped into a bowl with about as much presentation fineness as a fat ballerina's rendition of Coppélia. Skipped desert partly because I was so unimpressed and partly because being in the dining room was depressing and costing me money by not being in the poker room.

Get in the car and go to KFC, have a picnic by the river instead.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spend a lot of time in Cherokee at Harrah's Casino. Let me just tell you that they have done an incredible job of making this casino absolutely first class. It's beautiful...with a little creek runing right through the heart of it, places to walk alongside it, great restaurants, a fantastic food court now, and live table games with real cards--FINALLY! But this review is about Brio, sorry. :) This is a beautiful restaurant, the decor is lovely, the ambiance fantastic. They have a great menu with the obvious Italian choices, but it also includes some options you might not be expecting like a swordfish dish. We have eaten here numerous times now and have never been disappointed in the quality of the food or the service. Some might find it's a little on the pricey side but I would have to disagree....it's well worth the price.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was a very nice place to eat in Cherokee. There were few choices of restaurants so we ended up here with an 18 month old and 4 year old. They were very kid accommodating, but this is a nicer restaurant that I wouldn't normally take my children to. The food was very good, but a little pricey.