Smoky Mountain Inn & Suites
$134
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$140
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$108
RodewayInn
$129
$85
$204
$174
$118
Fairfield Inn
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$129
EconoLodge
$166
$154
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$130
Travelocity
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanpool and hot tubpocket doormini fridge in the roomcheck in was quick and easystay there againthe polar expresswalk in showerdowntown cherokeeyogurtnice staycasinomelaniemotel
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I stayed at Smoky Mountain Inn & Suites over the weekend. They were very busy and had a lot of cops in house which made me feel safe.... We checked on Thursday evening with a young lady named Brittanie. She was VERY HELPFUL!! She sent us to Granny's Kitchen for dinner and it was TOTALLY worth it. Also we spoke with Jamie, Amber and Melany, ALL of which were so nice and helpful...... I will be returning! All the comments about being old and out dated are from HATERS! No place is perfect.... this one did a GREAT job. IF the rooms suck, have a great Front Desk Staff!!!!! KUDOS to SMOKY MOUNTAIN INN & SUITES!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley C
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have stayed here several times when I was unable to get a room at the casino. I have also stayed at the Quality Inn and the Hampton nearby. Try them first. This place is ok to crash for a few hours then hit the casino again, but the beds are not good, the tv's are very old, there are no amenities such as fridge, microwave, safe, etc.. Old mismatched towels in the bathroom. Needs a complete overhaul before it is a destination choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is clean and close to the casino. I had a good experience. Only negative was the room had a strong smoke smell. Saw the negative reviews and based on our one night stay I would tell people not to worry if they book here .

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank thisismeonline_yeah
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had to find an alternate hotel when my inn of choice was booked for the weekend. SMIS was one of the few available, so I decided to give it a try. I got a pretty good rate, which would have been much better ($59) had I stayed during the workweek. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The décor is early 1990s, but the property has been well-maintained. The "retro" shower looked like it had been installed yesterday. The room had good Wi-Fi access but didn't have a refrigerator, microwave or coffeemaker. There was free coffee in the lobby, however, that was maintained throughout the day. The biscuits and gravy were very tasty, and the waffles seemed popular. (I had the former, but not the latter). I didn't try the pool, but it looked appealing. The staff was friendly but unobtrusive. The door is locked at night, but a staff member saw me and came right over to open it for me. All in all, this was a positive experience. But stay during the week, not the weekend. For $59, the hotel is an awesome value. For $107 (what I paid), the stay was less of a value but probably "market rate" for a weekend stay in July.

Room Tip: For the best value, stay during the week rather than on the weekend.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travelingal70
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Room Tip: The rooms were clean and the woman at the service desk was nice. The problem arose when she was improperly trained and the manager was away on an "emergency". I checked in myself and 2 other guests in order to get into my own room before the manager arrived with her children in tow. On top of that, I arrived in the room finding that the bathroom's sliding door had no lock on it. In fact, the bathroom also lacks a bathtub and only has a small shower which surprisingly fits in the little rectangle of a room. If it had not been for the service, this hotel would have been one of the nicer budget ones I had stayed in. However, because of the problems, it turned out that the trip was less than fun.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family