“Drama Inn Motel”

Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Maryville, Tennessee
“Drama Inn Motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Was booked for 2 nights but stayed only 1 night because of death of a friend. The staff was helpful with our troubles with the room.They even helped move us. They also refunded 1 night because we had to leave for Tenn.the next day. Great people and will stay again.

Signed,
A pleased guest

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Sunshine616

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Morristown, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

My parents and i had entried a fishing tournament and stayed two nights there. Its not the first time ive stayed there we have plenty of times but may be the last. Couldnt get ahold of anyone to book room, when we did and went to check in they werent there to check you in and we had to leave and go back later. Gave us our room ,we went to it and hadnt been cleaned, had to keep asking for some clean towels because room wasnt cleaned while we were there. Love the veiw but dont know if it outways the bad.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are best.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank dena r
Ocoee, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stopped at this hotel. The price was $59 per night plus taxes so we booked it for one night. The room was terrible. My wife pulled back the bed covers and there was hair all over the bed. Like the sheets weren't changed from the pervious guess. The night stand next to the bed was real sticky. To say the lease, the room was not clean at all. We went back to the front desk and asked for our money back. The clerk said she didn't know how to refund our money and the manager would have to do it.The manager was not there at the time. I left my number with the clerk for the manager to call me, but she never called me. I came back to the hotel the next day to talk to the manager. The clerk said she was leaving and I had to run out to catch her. She to me she could not refund my money. Only the owners could refund my money and they were out of town. She said the only other way I could get my money back was to call my credit card company and contest the charge. I call my credit card company and told them I didn't stay at that hotel and not to pay them. I just hope they reinbust me for the $65.20 the Drama Inn stoled from me!

I NEVER HAD A HOTEL REFUSE TO RETURN MY MONEY! THIS HOTEL WON'T RETURN YOUR MONEY. IF YOU PLAN TO STAY THERE, CHECK OUT THE ROOM FIRST BEFORE YOU PAY. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

We ended up at the Chestnut Tree Inn and paid the same price. The Chestnut Tree Inn is a 1000 times better. Excellent breakfast, cleanrooms and very friendly stuff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Darrin H

Travelers are raving about these Cherokee hotels

orange, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

this is a good place to stay the people at the motel are nice friendly helpful they even trust you u with your own check inn if u go there youll see what i mean the room was clean on the river this room had its own private balcony and 2 minutes from harrahs its in the cherokee Indian reservation so theres lots of cultural things to see and learn drama inn right there in the hub of everything i recommend this place its nothing fancy clean fridge micro very large room and a view youll love

Room Tip: upstairs is the river views and they have 1 private balcony on the bottom floor the rooms are big
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank smokeymt54
Roxboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

Great hotel. Very friendly and laid back kind of place. Make sure to ask for upstairs river front room, it is worth the extra money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Muchie25
Cordele, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

we loved staying there the rooms were very clean and the staff was very hospitable. The rates are very resonable. The staff there were so nice. I would tell anyone coming that way that is the place to stay. LOVED IT

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank felecia69
polkville,Nc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2011

The Location of the Drama Inn could have not been better. Wished I could have said the same for the rooms and the service. When I checked I the clerk said that theupstairs rooms were better than the down stairs rooms which were full. the rooms are very out of date. Color on walls old mustard yellow. The comode in our room did not work. I informed the clerk and also the, I guess the owner. First ofall you don't speek to your coustermers like they are interupting you. Then I was informed it would be 7pm before their would be anyone that could fix it. My husband and I were not happy at all. Asked for a nother room or money back. they have a no refund policy. So changed rooms. Not any better. Smaller TV.. No towels, and the wall are paper thin too. You could hear every thing going on in the next room. doors on either room locked good. Needless to say We will not stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple