“Second time we have stayed there and I am sure we will return!”
Review of Drama Inn

Drama Inn
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Great hotel. Very friendly and laid back kind of place. Make sure to ask for upstairs river front room, it is worth the extra money.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Muchie25
There are newer reviews for Drama Inn

Reviewed June 26, 2011

we loved staying there the rooms were very clean and the staff was very hospitable. The rates are very resonable. The staff there were so nice. I would tell anyone coming that way that is the place to stay. LOVED IT

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank felecia69
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The Location of the Drama Inn could have not been better. Wished I could have said the same for the rooms and the service. When I checked I the clerk said that theupstairs rooms were better than the down stairs rooms which were full. the rooms are very out of date. Color on walls old mustard yellow. The comode in our room did not work. I informed the clerk and also the, I guess the owner. First ofall you don't speek to your coustermers like they are interupting you. Then I was informed it would be 7pm before their would be anyone that could fix it. My husband and I were not happy at all. Asked for a nother room or money back. they have a no refund policy. So changed rooms. Not any better. Smaller TV.. No towels, and the wall are paper thin too. You could hear every thing going on in the next room. doors on either room locked good. Needless to say We will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pasmith8
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Toilet in room stopped flushing after the first flush on Thurs, reported it and it was supposed to have been fixed. Repair man showed up Sat as we were checking out. ALso toilet leaked across floor whole time.
BEWARE.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank suntan2007
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My sister and myself stayed at the drama inn and we will go back again,from the guy who checked us in to the lady that runs the inn everone was great.This is an older inn but it is on the water and the staff is great and that goes a long way with me.If you are in the cherokees give them a try,i think you will find that you will like it better than the rest.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Lincoln_alabamaWanda
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I was nervous about staying here after reading the reviews but was optimistic. We were part of a group and I was pleasantly surprised. True some rooms are not updated but the new management is working on that one room at a time. The management and staff were friendly and helpful and glad to have us there. Will stay again next time I'm in Cherokee.

Room Tip: ask for a river view
  • Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank Cheri-FL
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I just could not believe some of the things I read in the last review I read about this place. It had me kind of nervous at first but let me tell you...when I got there I was nothing but mezmerized. We have rooms overlooking the river which was very peaceful. We could sit there in the rocking chairs and watch the other people fish and some just play in the water and having a good time. The surrounding of nature was just so beautiful. The staff was so nice and the rooms were so clean and if we asked for anything we got it right away. The service was just great. Everything was either in walking distance or either just a short drive away. It was so great. There was so much to do. I saw so much and did so many things til I was exhausted each evening and all I wanted to do was sit in those chairs and just watch the river flow and others have fun. I know I about drove the german lady in the office crazy because I kept going in there asking so many questions but she always greeted me with a smile and was always eagerly ready to help me with anything I or any of the ones with me needed. I wish I could say the same about all motels. People just are not that friendly anymore. This is a place I will definately be going back to again and I hope the same people are still there when I do go again. They made my trip so pleasureable. All it takes is one bad apple to spoil a good thing for the whole bunch but I must say...please try this place before you judge it one harsh review. I know I am so glad I did because I would have hated to know I would have missed out on all of the pleasures that I enjoyed during my stay there. Thank you so much to the staff and management at the Drama Inn for making us feel so at home. We will be coming to see you again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends