“Great family reunion”

Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great family reunion”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Hotel was in a great location to the Casino, great resturants and shopping. The Hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was pleasant and knowledgable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
HALLANDALE BEACH
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed I night travelling for business very satisfied with service. Room was clean. Adecuate sorting of goods at the continental breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

ATLANTA
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The hotel was in a great location, near the casino, grocery store, and restaurants. We drove up to the hotel and was very impressed. I had a coupon for the stay and believed I was getting a great value. The ladies that took my reservation and checked me in were very nice and pleasant to deal with. When I got to my room, the disappointment set in. The only room that was available was a smoking room which I agreed to because it was late..no problem.
The carpet in the room was soaked. The front desk agent and check out stated that the carpet had not been cleaned so she didn't know why the carpet would have been wet. There was a "window seat" in the room. It was dirty. I was afraid to sit on it. When I went to use the bathroom, the lid on the toilet was down. When I lifted it the toilet was filled with cigarette butts and the toilet was dirty. The room was not equipped with an iron or ironing board. The television was situated on top of the cabinet/closet, so I was afraid to walk pass it, fearing it would fall on my head. Since I had a coupon for half off the room rate, I guess I got what I paid for. Also, I checked in at about 1 or 1:30am. If I had paid the regular rate, I would have been extremely disappointed and would definitely have checked out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Conover, North Carolina
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Cherokee. Was here for two weeks on business and I have never felt more welcomed than here. Rachael and the staff were outstanding and helpful and the rooms were fresh, clean and updated. It was super convenient to the casino, shopping and restaurants which is important to me. Also, I must admit my pet (Champ) loved the fenced in dog run in the back so I was elated that we were both extremely happy. Keep up the good work!!!!! Rhonda R

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
WOODSTOCK
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Area access was great. Room clean. Nice area oc NC. Plan to go again.. The hotel was clean . Located close to all things we wanted to see. Area of town was good location

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Cherokee. This is a great place to stay, pet friendly, nice rooms with a great window seat for reading. The staff was wonderful, Rachel was especially nice, making us feel we were at home with friends. Price, rooms and property is a great value and the front desk staff and housekeeping is excellant. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
rachelbrck, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you so much taking time out to complete the review. We strive to ensure every guest has a stay like yours. We certainly hope to see you again soon here at Microtel Cherokee.
MORRISTOWN
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were on our second Honeymoon and your staff made our stay very enjoyable. If we didn't have comp room at Harrah's we would definitely have stayed with you for our entire visit.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you Dean, for taking time to review our property. We strive to provide a quality and comfortable stay for every guest. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will be back to visit soon.