“Best place to stay in Cherokee ! Excellent VIP customer service !”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
dallas
“Best place to stay in Cherokee ! Excellent VIP customer service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

Microtel was one of the most pleasant motels/hotels I have ever stayed in, in all my many years of traveling. The staff are well-versed in VIP customer service, are very helpful and forthcoming with any information or service needed. Also, the local rate is excellent. I had previously booked 2 nights online via the web. But when I got there, decided to stay another night. I booked direct at the hotel for the additional night and was given a rate much less expensive than what was offered through the website booking agent (not Microtel). So if you want to go there, call them direct---they will give you their very best rate. Immaculately clean, comfortable and close to everything. Great Cherokee hospitality !

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2011

We are on a two month road trip and this is by far the best place we have stayed.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2010

The motel is well taken care of, and comfortable. We always stay here, sometimes bringing our dog.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2010

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel! I traveled with my dog so it was nice that they were pet friendly! I understand I was in a pet friendly room but it smelt like there was another pet there before! Other than that I would highly recommend them!

• Stayed December 2010
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2010

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful in finding/navigating area attractions. The rooms are clean and comfortable. However, we were kept up very late hearing the TV of our neighbor clearly through the walls. The free breakfast is basic but good. there is a Belgium waffle maker, cereals, breads, pastries and hard boiled eggs.

In general, I like this property but disrupted sleep and lack of pool or fitness facility is just enough for me to suggest checking out one of the many other options in the area.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Lincolnton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2010

I just wanted to say that my wife and me had a wonderful time at your hotel. We loved the room and the friendly staff. We loved the wirlpool tub in our room and the rate we got on the room. We will defently come back and stay in your hotel and we will tell our friends about you. Yall were in a Great location, close to the casino and close to main street with great shoping. Thank you very much and see yall again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Baltimore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2010

My wife and I were expecting a suite. What we got was an average sized hotel room separated by a breakfast bar. The "kitchen" area consisted of a sink, refrigerator. and microwave oven all of which were smaller than you would find in a pickup truck camper. The coffee maker made one cup at a time and only decaf was available. The open floor plan made privacy impossible if we didn't want to retire at the same time. This room didn't come close my idea of a suite.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank camper50

Travelers are raving about these Cherokee hotels