“Great location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cherokee
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Been to Cherokee many times 1st time staying at this hotel . Great location, close to Casino, walking distance. clean comfortable beds quiet Free breakfast, staff were very nice . Will stay there again it will be my first choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank benice2290

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were so glad that we booked this hotel. It's in a great location. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. But with 2 double beds in the small room, there wasn't much space for 4 people. We didn't mind that though because we didn't spend hardly any time in the room. We enjoyed the free breakfast and all day/night free coffee! We will stay again on our next trip to Cherokee!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank K F
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This Fairfield is directly across the street of the Harrah's Casino, and if it was all about location, I'd give it 5 stars. However, the price is more expensive then the area hotels and I'm sure they are just as nice. My room was quiet and away from the doors and elevators so that was a plus, but really just like a typical Fairfield Inn and what you could expect.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amib1
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The first room I was given did meet my expectations for cleanliness, but the way the front desk handled it more than made up for it. This is a typical Fairfield Inn property - with the rooms and simple conveniences that you would expect. Great TVs (I stayed during March Madness - the TV quality and the channel selection was important!). The location is convenient to the casino and local shops and the surroundings are beautiful. Overall, this hotel exceeded my expectations and was very inexpensive.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Just got back from a few days at this hotel. First thing is location! This place is probably just as close as staying in the hotel. Very very convenient.

The hotel itself looks pretty new. We didn't take advantage of the free breakfast but I did partake of the coffee and it was pretty good. I liked that they had multiple options for flavor as I am partial to hazelnut. The rooms are small but were clean and reasonable. I fridge would have been nice tho.

My only complaint about the room were the ladybugs. Lots of 'em! My wife said they were good luck but still wanted me to dispose of them by moving them outside of the room. :)

Price-wise it was ok, not a great price but comparable to the other places around. If I can't have the convenience of staying at Harrahs (always booked on the weekends) then this is really the next best thing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ncrob71
Reviewed February 26, 2013

never stay here! rooms are blah and overpriced and the front desk staff is RUDE! the only good part about the stay here was the location being across from the casino.
will definitely be looking for other places to stay when i go back this summer!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed there one night, using some Marriott Reward points. The folks on each shift at the front desk were friendly, courteous and informative. Breakfast was very good. I have even called this hotel to check on weather and road conditions when considering trips to Cherokee. Nice people; they will make you feel welcome!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple