Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
$101
$76
$69
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$100
$79
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$74
$129
$110
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$72
RodewayInn
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
$145
Orbitz.com
Cherokee Lodge(Cherokee)
$79
Travelocity
19,150 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I Recently took a trip to Cherokee and could not get a room. I have stayed and played with no problems at many other Harrahs resorts and never had trouble getting a room even if it wasn't comped. THe machines take nothing under a five dollar bill and a great deal of them wouldn't work. Please don't expect to win because you will be disappointed.Thank goodness there is a lot of other things to do and see because you can't afford to play in this casino for a long period of time. I would really like to know who regulates this casino. The staff was alright but they need lessons on how to treat their patrons. My husband and I ate at the buffett at around 3:30 in the afternoon however, the buffett was empty and the staff behind the bar were very rude. Our server kept telling us how sorry he was and while he tried to help it did very little good. I also became quite sick after eating. I would recommend going down the street to eat. Both my husband and myself are undecided as to whether we will return or not and unless they get better we will more then likely return to Las Vegas where they know how to treat their guests even the gold cards.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank farafrus
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Just returned from a "girls" trip to Cherokee. We go to Cherokee several times a year and have always enjoyed the Selu Restaurant, both for breakfast and dinner. We went down for dinner this time and found it closed, but replaced with a buffet restaurant. The buffet charge was $18, with additional charges for ribs and steak of $6. The food on the buffet was very good but what normal woman eats $18 worth of food on a buffet? We were told they are converting to a Paula Deen Restaurant and the one we ate in was temporary, until December. I'm sure a Paula Deen Restaurant will be good but they have taken away the best thing Cherokee had to offer!! At least you could get a very good meal at a reasonable price, after losing all your money in the casino! I've never seen the machines so tight. Very few winners!! The hotel staff and rooms continue to be wonderful but please bring back the Selu!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2010

The new expansion of the casino is soo much better than it was last year. The casino looks very modern and hip now compared to what it was like before. We really enjoyed our stay and the service was great. I would definitely go again and they have loosened the slots because my husband and my mother-in-law both won over a couple thousand dollars!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I went to Cherokee as part of a trip to the Smoky Mountains. Nice property and the people seemed nice. I have found at this property being a Diamond player means absolutely nothing. I was there for 3 nights, and a friend of mine met me there which is a gold player for two nights. A host approached her and asked if everything was OK and if she needed anything. I have been their 5 or 6 times and never once approached and a Diamond player each time. Bankroll went very quick here, no playtime, and just seems they are very greedy. Had made a reservation for September, but after some thought on how I have been treated I just canceled and will never return.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank snewbfire
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We went to the Cherokee Harrahs over the weekend and it was awful! I've been from Vegas to Black hawk, CO. to Tunica, MS. I love to play the slots and have the attitude that as long as I play, I'm happy. After all you don't get your money back after a dinner and a movie.
That being said I may as well have sent them my money before I even got there.
$12.00 for valet parking... ok. No.
Then $5.00 drinks... hmmm. No.
$5.00 minimum on slot play?? What? No grazing or dropping my last quarter?
$11.00 for Internet?? WHY?
Then, on top of all that... no wins. I mean NOTHING! Not even enough to keep playing. No one was winning, long faces everywhere. First time in my life I have gone back to my room before midnight from a casino!! And we were back in our room watching TV at 8:30pm after only playing 2 hours. I'll keep my money thanks, and drive to Tunica. Never going to Cherokee again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple