29,311 results
All reviews ruth chris creek tower food court get away bowling alley table games slot machines non smoking casino floor great casino brio mountains dealers comps players jackpot valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my family and friend try to come at least once a month since we are only 3 hrs away this time employees wasn’t so happy I had to ask for drinks nobody offered! Casino was remodeling so took me over a hr to find my machine!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a great experience. The staff was on point with service. The Ruth Chris restaurant was excellent. I would recommend this casino to anyone. The Cherokee area is a beautiful area. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice looking place. Lots of action. Shopping, dining, shows,bowling, and gambling all in one location.Near the town with more shopping,dining, shows and culture/ history...backed by glorous mountains, trails.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didn’t stay at the hotel. It’s been a number of years since we visited the casino. Many upgrades and new restaurants to try. Everything seemed new and clean. I will say that whatever they’re doing construction wise outside they’ve been doing since our last visit which like I said has been a while. They do have a nice parking garage which is free, not sure what they’re doing outside with the parking they used to have. Nice place for a day visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean and spacious. I saw employees with smiles on their faces as if they loved what they do. I would say some security officers aren't as friendly or helpful and looked at us as if we were a burden when we asked a question.