Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
$101
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$100
$79
$129
$110
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$72
RodewayInn
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$74
EconoLodge
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$95
$87
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
Priceline
Stonebrook Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$83
Priceline
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$85
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
19,150 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2011

This was my first trip since the renovation started. Stayed from Wednesday - Friday. Drove up to the registration and got the car unloaded and the valet took the car - very quick - friendly and smiling. Next was check in at the beautiful reception area. Stood in line maybe 1 minute. Very quick and easy check in. We took the elevator to our Creek tower room and walked to the very end of the hall. Some reviewers complained about being so far from the evator but I liked it. It was extremely quiet. Our room was stunning and big. It compared to rooms at very modern places like W hotel. I loved the lighting, super comfy bed, gigantic flat screen, sitting area, glassed-in shower, in room coffee maker and frig. We had tons of room for two women and all our stuff. The only problem was a shower door that would not close. The walk to the casino is about 5 minutes but that was ok by me. You get some exercise before you spend hours sitting at the slots. We had $20 food coupons which we used at the buffet. Food is ok with lots of choices. It was not crowded on a mid week night at 6pm. We were in and out and back to the slots. The games were fun but I won the most playing the very old Pot O Gold poker machines. I got lucky on one of my first 25 cent bets and won $250. That carried me the rest of the trip. I love hot hot penny gem hunter and won about $100 on a penny machine in 5 minutes. The rest of the slots are fun but tight. If you like poker machines those seem to be hitting a lot. You play slower and win more. It is much bigger feeling but still needs seating improvement and better air handling. It stinks of smoke really badly. The crowd seems to be older, smokers,overweight women and men. The crowd got younger by Friday. We saw lots of drink carriers and always got free water or sodas from there or at the manned beverage stations. All the staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank Palm55
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Our room in Mountain Towers was very nice - and roomy. I am a BIG fan of Paula Deen, however our dinner at Paula Deen's Kitchen was disappointing. We had buffet and there were no vegetables except very hot with hot sauce turnip greens. I love turnip greens but a lot of people don't. Salad bar was low key, and other food was high in carbs - 3-4 meats and 4 pastas. Won't go there again. The hotel is so big it is hard to maneuver around from hotel room to casino and restaurants. In one word - disappointing. And to charge $10.95 a day for internet is ridiculous.

1  Thank gapeachwinder
Reviewed March 25, 2011

I stayed here two nights and booked back in January. I paid for the highest type of room (basic king with Jacuzzi). It was just me and my wife wanting to get away for a night or two. I arrived and was given a room card. Got up to my room and realized it was not what I paid for (just a basic room). I called down stairs and was immediately told that they don't guarantee rooms and there was nothing I could do about it except call in the morning and ask for a room. The front desk clerk never apologized! HOW RUDE! So I called in the morning and told them I expected a Jacuzzi room and also a refund for the difference since I stayed in a basic room. I finally got my room I requested the second night, but I was told the manager was in conference call, and he was the only one that could give refunds. I was told to wait 5-10 minutes and he would return my call. NEVER did return my call. So during my stay I overpaid and also received horrible service! Ive had better service before in a Motel 6!

If I had gotten ONE apology, I would have been an happy camper. This place needs to learn from their mistakes, or they wont have any customers. I am not hard to get along with, I just want to be treated fair.

Some other things:
1) They set there fire alarm off for a entire hour that 2nd day.
2) The food is overpriced.
3) The bellmen and maids are wonderful. Since they work on tips, they actually provide quality service.
4) Creek tower is very nice.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

The hotel and casino experience were fine; however, the dining experience was terrible. Stay away from Paula Deen's Kitchen. The sanitation ration was only 90.5. (The local McDonald's has a better sanitation rating.) Also, the fitness center is small and has very little equipment--a big disappointment.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Have been to many casinos throughout the country and these slots are the tightest by far I have ever experienced. There weren't even any cherries to keep you going!(Those of you who play slots know what I mean.) Must have to pay for their new construction!

The hotel room was nice but the restaurant choices are VERY LIMITED. The only food any good was in the buffet in the casino itself. Got really tired of smelling cigarette smoke everywhere too. Long walk to the room from the parking tower.

Will return to Cherokee to visit the area but WILL NOT GAMBLE AT THE CASINO!