“A welcome surprise in Harrahs Casino”

Chef's Stage Buffet
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have stopped in for the buffet in Harrah's Casino Cherokee a few years ago, and it was mediocre at best. My visit today, at the newly renovated and renamed buffet was the BEST experience I have ever had at a buffet setting. Each station had multiple items that were not only hot and fresh, but extremely good quality. I sampled Italian, Asian, Comfort Food, Mexican, and barbeque all of which are worthy of a five star restaurant. Then..... We had dessert! this, again, was top shelf!
Top it off with high quality ice cream and your day is complete.
Great experience! When I visit Cherokee again, I will have to stop by again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I enjoyed my dinner at the buffet. They had a good variety of foods to choose from and every thing was warm.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have eaten here several times, for brunch, lunch and dinner. There is a huge selection of food and the servers are quick and friendly. The quality of food is ok, not great. It is very pricy for what you get.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

For the price, I would have expected prime rib. It had very basic food, some of which was excellent but there was alot of slop and for over $30, I expected more.

1  Thank SCNancylee
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Without a doubt the most overpriced buffet I've ever encountered. I can find absolutely nothing to recommend this hodgepodge of overpriced and overcooked, greasy food. The buffet cost twice what Golden Corral's does and did not seem nearly as fresh - and I'm no great fan of GC either. In trying to have "something for everyone," they've failed on all accounts. (If you plan to eat at Harrah's, please see my review of Brio - outstanding!)