“Very pricy for the food”

Chef's Stage Buffet
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Efland, North Carolina, United States
“Very pricy for the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here several times, for brunch, lunch and dinner. There is a huge selection of food and the servers are quick and friendly. The quality of food is ok, not great. It is very pricy for what you get.

Visited August 2013

Columbia,SC
“Pricey and mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

For the price, I would have expected prime rib. It had very basic food, some of which was excellent but there was alot of slop and for over $30, I expected more.

1 Thank SCNancylee
Concord, North Carolina
“Overpriced Golden Corral”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Without a doubt the most overpriced buffet I've ever encountered. I can find absolutely nothing to recommend this hodgepodge of overpriced and overcooked, greasy food. The buffet cost twice what Golden Corral's does and did not seem nearly as fresh - and I'm no great fan of GC either. In trying to have "something for everyone," they've failed on all accounts. (If you plan to eat at Harrah's, please see my review of Brio - outstanding!)

Savannah, Georgia
“Get your discount card first when you get there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

So glad we decided to get the discount card first because we got buy one get one free buffet because it is a big pricey otherwise. Lots of different types of food. Our server Corinne was excellent and very attentive. I have heard if you get there at 4:00, the food is freshest then.

1 Thank weeniedoglover
“Really good for a buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife, son age 11 and I really enjoyed this buffet. I have been to many casino buffets and have an expectation of finding a few tasty items understanding that it will be average overall. This buffet was actually above average. The Asian section was really good along with the pizza section. There were plenty of options and service was great. My son loved the salmon which I was surprised about. We will go back.