“Dis Gus Ting” 1 of 5 bubbles

Chef's Stage Buffet
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sevierville, TN
“Dis Gus Ting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

There is NOTHING to like about this place. At 30$ (seafood sunday) it would have been better to go to Taco Bell. The place is blocked off from public view for a reason. "Seafood" remained soaked in water way too long and were it not for a card on top of serving stations, very few of the dishes would be identifiable. Hostesses sat people on top of each other crammed in. Tables were dirty. Drink cards on table had food stuck to it. Server dropped stuff and never bothered to pick things up. Kids were hustling everywhere.. Seriously among the top 3 WOSRT restaurants I have ever eaten in. Cashier station had about 8-10 employees standing & talking while servers were rushing & rolling silverware. Employees should have been stirring food (looked terrible) or cleaning the messiness mostly left by kids at the stations. The food was GROSS.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TnGirl456

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday night”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food was disgusting for 32.00 i was expecting a lot more It was good in may when Iwas there
And I was going to eat in there for brunch but the prices was to hight and had no bar had no good drinks or beer I would Expect full bar

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sue W
Napa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

It was not worth it 32. Dollars won't go back the service was great. i eat thar 6 mo a go and Sunday was great need to fix soon and brunch was 23. For eggs!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jim S
“Thats a lot of food....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Southern food, Italian food, Asian food, sweets and more. Decent food. Very good for the price. Service was quick and friendly. The buffet is huge and nicely laid out. Would of been nice if they had a better quality of steak. Overall good food for the money.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Springdale
“Best casino buffet, ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

First off, I need to warn you. We arrived on a Friday, just before lunch, to be informed that there is no lunch buffet. We would have to wait until 5:30.

It was very well worth the wait.

From the hostess, to the server to the food...our experience was awesome. Our only regret was that we didn't get to try everything.

I can't focus on one item. We though it was all good. I think Husband and I agree that the brisket was one of the stars.

I would have loved to have tried raw oysters for the first time in my life. They were there. I chickened out.

The shrimp was fresh and not mushy. That has always been a complaint of mine.

I got some type of Italian dish. I went back for seconds. I wish I could remember what it was. It has chicken, zucchini and a cream sauce.

From the Asian station, we both liked the fried rice.

Mexican there was a grilled fish dish that, again, we both went for seconds.

Desserts..oh my. So many choices. So little time. Husband did comment that he wished that they had put more sauce on his breadpudding.

We asked the hostess what time they closed...after seeing the food, the variety...we figured that we may be there a while.

Another customer made a similar comment as she took her plate at one station. She asked the worker there if they had a time limit before they made people leave.

I hope the readers of this have the same experience that we had. Awesome.

It was a bit pricey. But worth it.

• Visited May 2013