“Excellent Buffet at A Great Price”

The Little Princess
Ranked #27 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is the umpteenth time we have eaten here and have never been disappointed. Dona is an excellent hostess and the staff is very friendly and prompt and the food is hot and fresh. If you have complaints about the meals at the Little Princess, you should stay home and cook for yourself. Ignore the reviews with complaints and do yourself a favor...you will not regret it.

There are newer reviews for The Little Princess

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped in for lunch while visiting Cherokee and we should have gone to KFC or Burger King. We seated at a table that had maple syrup on it and on the silver ware. My son asked me if we were supposed to get clean forks because his had food on it. Lovely. The kids ordered mac and cheese and a hotdog which seemed ok and my husband and I got the lunch buffet. After seeing the choice between chicken gizards/liver or fried chicken I opted for just the salad bar. I just couldn't stomach the rest. It cost us over $40 dollars for lunch and remember, all I got was salad. After hearing the total I asked the checkout woman why it was so much. Since this interrupted her conversation with the locals behind me, she quickly said its due to tax. It was evident that because I was tourist she had no time for me. Never going back!

2  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was a small local restaurant that had buffet and a menu to choose from. We ate buffet twice. Very good country cooking from fried chicken to shrimp, veggies, salads and deserts. This place is not fancy at all but good local people with great food.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped in here for lunch while shopping. We both had the Indian Taco and loved them.
This is served on Indian Flat Bread. It has chili, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. They give you salsa to put on top if you want it. One of the employees gave my wife some honey to put on her flat bread and gave me hot sauce to put on mine. Both were great ideas. After eating this we were both glad that we did not order the buffet and we had to walk a lot more after eating.
All the employees were very nice. We also noted that some of the people eating were locals that we had seen earlier in the day so we figured it must be pretty good for them to come in for lunch. We were very pleased.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thankfully my family and I didn't eat there after reading some of the other reviews. But that was only because after being seated for more than 15 mins we still hadn't given our drink orders. Staff was very prompt, however, with serving one of the locals that was seated after us.

2  Thank Jimmy M