“Avoid if possible”

The Little Princess
Ranked #24 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thankfully my family and I didn't eat there after reading some of the other reviews. But that was only because after being seated for more than 15 mins we still hadn't given our drink orders. Staff was very prompt, however, with serving one of the locals that was seated after us.

2  Thank Jimmy M

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went here for breakfast and they were only serving the buffet. Not much of a selection. Eggs, bacon, kielbasa, biscuits and sausage gravy, pudding, watermelon. I would have liked to have some pancakes or waffles, hash browns and corned beef hash.

1  Thank hojonal
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ate at Little Princess's buffet. Unfortunately, both of the girls got sick--within minutes of each other. This was the only source of their upset stomachs. Luckily, after they projectile vomitted, they felt better so it ruined only 1/2 of a day of our vacation. I would avoid this place. We ate there at lunch, but closer to 3 pm so perhaps they left food on the buffet too long or did not keep the food chilled enough. AVOID this place!

1  Thank phoenix1920
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I had to wait a very long time for food that was cold, greasy, and burnt. The decor was ugly and old. The manager was angry, and clearly didn't want to be there. Definatly not going back.

1  Thank Empyreal-Queen
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was priced like a restaurant and was more the diner quality.Nothing special. I finished my water half way through the meal and did not see her till she brought me my bill and did not ask then.