“Worst pizza I've ever had”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #35 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My daughter is still apologizing for picking this establishment to eat at!!
Pizza on the buffet was cold and disgusting. The restaurant was dirty. The bathrooms looked as if they haven't been cleaned in awhile.
Wasted $20 for 2 buffets of inedible food. Save yourself!!! Don't visit this restaurant!!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and I have frequented Pizza Inns since I was a child. My husband and I were super stoked when we discovered a Pizza Inn in Cherokee. We love their pizza. If you have never been you should try! It isn't any any way upscale but definitely delicious every time.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The service was bad but not as bad as the buffet. My first and last visit to Pizza Inn of Cherokee...

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat at this restaurant on our first night in Cherokee.. From the moment you walk in the front door you see how old and dirty it is. The ledge above our booth was white with the dust that lay on it. The napkin holder was just as dusty. The buffet bar didn't get much attention either. The taste of the pizza was good but my eyes kept staring at how dirty this facility was so I wolfed my food down so we could hurry and leave.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We tried to find somewhere to eat Sunday night around 8:30 PM - almost impossible in Cherokee. We found Pizza Inn was open but when we walked in, the pizza buffet looked like a crew of Cub Scouts had a food fight with it - dried pizza with curling edges, salad bar that hadn't been wiped down for a while, and the floor was disgusting! There were, however, several employees sitting in a booth, idly chatting, and no one was attending to the restaurant. We ended walking out without eating there. Maybe it was the time of day, but if this is the face they present to the public, I can't imagine anyone choosing to eat there!