“Always good for the whole family”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #36 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: Pizza
charlotte,nc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good for the whole family”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The pizza is simply good, the salad bar is complete, and the pastas are good. Pizza Inn was always my favorite from when I was a teen. The Thousand Island dressing has remained the same forever. A good priced buffet.

Visited February 2013

“Gross”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The pizza is greasy to the point you have to pay it with a napkin. The pepperoni is ok at best, the Canadian bacon has a grainy texture when chewing. All the food including the salad tastes like crayons.

Bryson City, North Carolina
“Local observation”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Pizza Inn in Cherokee, NC is one of the best places to eat at night. The staff under Richard Moore is always friendly and can never do enough for you. Mr. Moore goes around to each table to make sure that everything is enjoyable for each customer. I work late and have to get something to eat after 7:00 or 8:00 pm. I am never treated as if they are sorry to see me coming as I have been treated at other restaurants. The buffet, salad bar, and soup bar are the best!!!!! We try to eat there at least once or twice each week. It is the best no matter what time you arrive.

• Visited March 2013
“Worst food I've tried to eat recently.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Ordered the buffet. Food was so bad we didn't eat it. Paid our bill and left. I've had frozen pizza that was better that that, I just hope I don't die from an intestinal parasite or salmonella.

Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Custom made pizzas...”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

When me and my family stay in Cherokee, Pizza Inn is a must. It is an all you can eat buffet. They custom make your pizza and bring it to you before they put it on the bar. My family of 4 ate for under $40. It is a must when you are in Cherokee, North Carolina.

Visited February 2013