“A very good buffet!”

Fresh Market Square Buffet
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Never really know what to expect when going to a buffet but this was a pleasant surprise.We found lots of choices and the food quality was very good.We will not hesitate to go there in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This buffet might be one of the best ever, anywhere! It is broken down into groups like Italian, Mexican, Asian, vegetables, meats and I mean tons of different meats cooked in a variety of ways...and then their desserts are beautiful and extraordinary...if you're on a diet, then this is the anti-Christ for you...stay away!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

A litttle over-priced, but decent food and convenient when in the casino. Way too many choices and you can only eat so much.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I loved the buffet .... you could choose from Mexican, Asian, sea food, American and all types of desserts. First we ordered a bottle of Merlot red wine and then I must have eaten my weight in boiled shrimp and salad (they also had mussels and oysters on the half shell). Then I went to the grill station and selected sliced roast beef with aujus (I thought it was prime rib as it tasted and looked like prime rib) garlic mashed potatos, more salad, and last but not least a very small slice of key lime pie.

I would love to go back just for the buffet if they didn't allow any smoking in the casino at all, but I won't get the chance as I came back home with a sinus inflammation from second hand smoke in the casino.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The cost of the buffet was way over priced for the quailty of the food. The food was bland over cooked and dried out. The service was good and the server was great also. But the food was nasty.