“A touch of Southern Hospitality”
Review of Paula Deen's Kitchen - CLOSED

Paula Deen's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was excellent, prices a little high. Service was top of the line. View of the creek was excellent and the decor of the resturant was clean, modern, and inspired a comfortable feel.

1  Thank 677rebeccah

Reviewed August 30, 2013

No longer there, replaced by Selu Café. Did not use, so I can not compare. Still doing some re-modeling work it appeared. Have to try on a later visit to note improvement or not.

Did not get a reason for closure, but old set up was only fair. So I do not know if Paula's recent problems influenced decision.

1  Thank SKJD
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Been there several times, and it has always been very good regardless of the time of day. It has a private bar if you want to stay out of the casino atmosphere. It is the only conveinent resturant for staying at the casino hotels. it is a shame they are going to replace it over something so stupid.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

All members of the family were pleased. Even the picky little ones. I've read good and bad reviews on this one but my experience was good and I intend to return.

1  Thank lapyr8
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We didn't do this on purpose but we ate a late lunch. We order buffet and we were there late enough that they changed the buffet to dinner. Well of course my sons thought that was the highlight of the vacation. Buffet bar has a wonderful selection of southern food

1  Thank Brenda J