“Need a NEW staff.....”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need a NEW staff.....”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have witnessed five customers ask for refunds due to waiting twenty minutes and longer. I am about to be the sixth! Some of my party got buffet... Not great at all... And the drinks are way too carbonated! Wow! Not good experience.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank April Shepard

Conover, North Carolina
“Mean employees”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The employees here are very rude, just like at every other KFC I've ever been to, and got our order wrong.

Visited May 2013
Pinconning, Michigan
“Not that fresh”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

There are some options for food in Cherokee, but this was the one closest to my hotel that was open. I first ordered a chicken pot pie, but was told it would be a 30 minute wait...So I decided to order the new version of popcorn chicken. It was rather disappointing from the freshness perspective. It was already tough and leathery and not that warm. It was later in the evening, but the store was still relatively busy.

Visited April 2013
bryson city
“Great energy.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I work in this area and have not been to this KFC in years. I went in today, because I had a coupon for their new boneless chicken meal. The dining area was extremely clean and everything was bright...including the workers personalities. The workers had great energy and were very professional. I looked at the buffet, it looked like standard kfc buffets...not wonderful but decent enough.

• Visited April 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Missed the buffet!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our local KFC doesn't have a buffet so was anxious to try this one. We got there at 8:20pm and was told the buffet closed at 8pm even though the restaurant was open until 9. Some of the food was still being cleared from the buffet but we couldn't eat it. We ordered regular dinners was good but we were still disappointed that the buffet wasn't open until closing.

• Visited March 2013