“Best place to see a movie!”

Cherokee Phoenix Theaters
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Cherokee
Cherokee, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best place to see a movie!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Definitely an improvement for entertainment! Comfortable chairs, stadium seating & a good selection of snacks besides popcorn!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank maneyack

Merrimack, New Hampshire
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Nice Movie Theater”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Although there are only two theaters, they are newly designed with good sound and stadium seating. Price of admission is reasonable

Visited April 2012
Fontana Dam, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“NEVER, EVER AGAIN...HORRIBLE”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I rarely leave a bad review (this is my first), but this theater crew was so unorganized, so rude, so completely dispicable, I feel compelled to warn those who unknowingly might be subjected to the same treatment we were met with.
What can I say that will convey the horrendous, crude service we received. We will never cross the threashold of this theater again. I have never been treated with so little respect in a business establishment (other than the DMV of course). An usher actually came into the theater threatening those of us who were quietly waiting for our movie to start. She walked in yelling, telling everyone to move over or they would get kicked out. She kept clenching her teeth and begging people to "start something with her", she was hotile, rude, and low-class.The man who came in before her, wasn't much better. We will drive an hour and a half to go to a real theater where we aren't degraded or made to feel like 5 year olds.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank OurKismet
Murphy, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice Theater”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The theatre is nice and clean and you can enjoy a nice show.

Visited January 2012
Jasper
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“New, clean family friendly movie theater”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

While on a short vacation to the mointains, my son and I enjoyed a movie at this movie theater. The facility is new and clean. Loved the stadium, leather rockers. Friendly, helpful staff at ticket and food counter. After the movie a young man, my guess is the manager, thanked us for coming to the movie! I really liked the atmosphere too - very welcoming. Kudos to the Manager for running a clean, family friendly establishment!