“NEVER, EVER AGAIN...HORRIBLE”

Fontana Dam, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“NEVER, EVER AGAIN...HORRIBLE”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I rarely leave a bad review (this is my first), but this theater crew was so unorganized, so rude, so completely dispicable, I feel compelled to warn those who unknowingly might be subjected to the same treatment we were met with.
What can I say that will convey the horrendous, crude service we received. We will never cross the threashold of this theater again. I have never been treated with so little respect in a business establishment (other than the DMV of course). An usher actually came into the theater threatening those of us who were quietly waiting for our movie to start. She walked in yelling, telling everyone to move over or they would get kicked out. She kept clenching her teeth and begging people to "start something with her", she was hotile, rude, and low-class.The man who came in before her, wasn't much better. We will drive an hour and a half to go to a real theater where we aren't degraded or made to feel like 5 year olds.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank OurKismet

Murphy, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice Theater”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The theatre is nice and clean and you can enjoy a nice show.

Visited January 2012
Jasper
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“New, clean family friendly movie theater”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

While on a short vacation to the mointains, my son and I enjoyed a movie at this movie theater. The facility is new and clean. Loved the stadium, leather rockers. Friendly, helpful staff at ticket and food counter. After the movie a young man, my guess is the manager, thanked us for coming to the movie! I really liked the atmosphere too - very welcoming. Kudos to the Manager for running a clean, family friendly establishment!

Asheville, North Carolina
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Been there once. It is just like any other new stadium seating theater. Nice thing is that it is clean. Check listings. This theater only has 2 screens so there is a chance it won't have the movie you want.

Visited May 2011
Hudson fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Clean. , good sound. , well lite parking lot very safe squad car even hangs out until all the late show folks leave

Visited October 2011