“Great!!”
Review of Unto These Hills

Unto These Hills
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Under the glow of summer stars, the Cherokee story comes to life. Performed in our 2,000 seat outdoor amphitheater, Unto These Hills is the family show too large for any screen.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Uplifting and thought provoking. Worth seeing more than once. Beautiful music and dancing.
Great historical perspective.

There are newer reviews for Unto These Hills

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've gone to see this each time I've been there if it's playing. An amazing production that takes you back into history and what it was like to be right where so many of these events had taken place. Your sitting in the very mountains of where some of the greatest injustices occurred and get to watch some of that story played out in front of you. I can't say enough how good this is!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a spectacular outdoor drama that tells the story of the Cherokee people. I highly recommend visiting the museum prior to attending to gain more insight about the Cherokee. The drama starts at dusk and continues into the night which makes it more spectacular. There is plenty for everyone, drama, history, humor, dancing, etc. You will be in awe of the Cherokee dances (especially the Eagle dance). It is a family friendly environment. I also recommend bringing bug spray. You are outdoors so there will be bugs out and about.

1  Thank Glenn B
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Not thae same as it was when I was a kid...much better now! Worth the admission. Go, enjoy and be entertained. You might just learn something about the Cherokee nation, too, if you are not careful!

2  Thank TravelEscapee
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I made my third trip to Unto These Hills in June. It was a more "modern?" version than what it was on my other visits years ago. I can't say I enjoyed it as much, this last visit. Attendance was down considerably. Buses are no longer needed to take you from the parking area up the mountain. The cast is available to talk with you afterwards. This was something I don't remember from years ago.

1  Thank mld1263