“Truly outstanding!”
Review of Unto These Hills

Unto These Hills
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Under the glow of summer stars, the Cherokee story comes to life. Performed in our 2,000 seat outdoor amphitheater, Unto These Hills is the family show too large for any screen.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Many years ago, my parents went to see the production and both raved about it. Now my dad has passed on. Last weekend, I returned with my elderly Mom (92!) and finally witnessed this moving drama. The production was very professional, and contained elements of great sadness, stunning dance routines, and historical narration, all interspered with moments of lightness and laughter. I learned many things I did not know about the history of the Cherokee. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank Gwen C
in 14 reviews
"history lesson"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

this show had a rain delay with tstorms.....once the show started there was a gentle rain but I had rain parka so I was ok and actually enjoyed the rain....I had previously seen the play but I read where the play had been changed to focus on Tsali.....the actor who played Tsali gave a brilliant performance and stold the show....the ampitheater is gorgoeous and the play is better than ever.....I highly recommend it.....

1  Thank George R
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The play makes very real the injustice and suffering the Cherokee suffered at the hands of the white man, and gives you an appreciation for their determination to survive and prosper.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I absolutely loved the play & setting. My problem with the whole experience was that I ordered all 6 of my tickets on line & somehow purchased handicapped seats when I intended to purchase VIP seats. This was an obvious mistake to the box office & was noted when we arrived. The tickets were changed out & we were still given our VIP bags but not seating. Since I had paid extra for seating, I wasn't happy that this wasn't handled in a manner where my seats were procured closer to the front as I intended.