Sleep Inn Cherokee
QualityInn
$139
$118
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
RodewayInn
$209
$174
$129
$83
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$129
EconoLodge
$154
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$128
$115
Hotels.com
$199
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 28, 2008

I was comped two nights at a partner hotel by Harrah's Cherokee. That partner hotel turned out to be the Sleep Inn in Cherokee. Having been around the area before, I had noticed this hotel and thought it looked pretty nice from the outside, and indeed it is nice on the outside. The building looks fresh and the landscaping is well appointed. This, however, is the only bright spot with this hotel.

Check-in was easy enough, although I never recieved a smile or a "thank you", two things I appreciate when dealing with someone in the customer service field. The hotel seemed to be filled with employees who did little but sit around in the lounge and watch t.v. or play on the guest computer in the lobby. More than a couple of times, I went to get on the computer to check my email, only to find a hotel employee, or one of their friends who wasn't a guest, busy playing a game of solitaire or checking their own email. I'm not unreasonable and don't mind everyone using the computer, but it seemed to me that the employees viewed this computer as their personal workspace and guests who used it were infringing on their play time.

The room was o.k. I requested a non-smoking room and was placed in a smoking room without notification of that fact until I noticed the three ashtrays in my room. I'm a smoker myself, however, so it didn't bother me terribly. The room was clean and the t.v. & toilet worked fine, so I can't complain.

Overall, I appreciate the fact that the room was complimentary, but if I had the choice to stay again, I would probably not stay here. I definately would not pay to stay here. My experiences with Cherokee hotels is fairly limited, but I know there are places in town nicer than this.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
5  Thank TMackDiddy
Reviewed June 27, 2008

We had great experience at Sleep Inn, Cherokee NC. We stayed from June 23/25. Hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. Hotel room was clean and everything inside looked new, there was no dirty spot on the carpet at all! Pool area was ok, just a bit smaller than at other hotels. Beds were not to firm but not to soft, I had back surgery and can't sleep on soft beds but this one was just right.
Sleep Inn has everything that any other major hotels have but everything is bit smaller. The bathroom could be bit bigger but it was fine.
I just hated some guest who rented nonsmokers room across the hall from us, but they kept smoking so I called receptionist and they took care of it in minutes.
I am definitely going back, and I will recommend Sleep Inn at any time!
Family in rm 106!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2008

this is a nice place if you are traveling through town and need a place to stay overnight, the beds are comfortable, and the linens are clean,, the staff is friendly as well. but for any stay of 2 or more days i wouldn't recommend. housekeeping services are second rate at best, they never vacuumed the floors, never cleaned the bathroom, all they did was make up the bed, i made coffee in the room. the pot still has coffee in it and they never replaced the filter packs. we had a room with a wirlpool tub. you needed a stepladder to get into it. the shower had the poorest water pressure i have ever seen.. when we approached the staff about the cleaning, they told us it would be taken care of, but it never was

overall i would rate this place about a 3 or 4 on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the lowest 5 average.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank twilitzon
Reviewed August 11, 2007

our family of five have stayed here two years in a row,we liked it so well last year we came back this year as well. plan on keeping it our usual spot to stay in this area. clean rooms, great staff(i saw a staff member showing an elderly lady how to play solitair on the public computer that is available!)love the location, just off reservation and away from the casino crowd, yet close to everything. great place.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank RACEGRL
Reviewed June 9, 2007

There were four adults in our party that stayed two week-end nights at the Sleep Inn in Cherokee, NC. We found the hotel to be very comfortable overall. The Staff were very courteous, helpful and friendly, but the hotel itself is lacking in some areas. The elevator stopped working our first evening there, so we took the stairs for the rest of our stay. ( We were on the 3rd floor). The shower dripped our entire stay(we kept the door closed to the bathroom stall, so it didn't keep us awake). We did report this immediately, but it wasn't taken care of before our leave. There are overhead lights in the rooms, but no table lamps for the late night reader that doesn't want to keep the roomate awake with the lights. One of our rooms had small ants which we reported but weren't taken care of before our leave. The bedside table is tiny and will only hold the telephone, so you really can't have the clock beside your bed. The rooms seem to be clean, linens were clean, the continental breakfast had a variety of items, and the dining room was clean. My belief is there are not enough staff to take care of problems. I think the staff that is there is probably over worked . The grounds definitely needed attending too.
The plants around the pool area were dead and there is a gorgeous shrub near the front left corner that is in dire need of pruning to remove the dead branches from the weather.
The building is nice, the setting is nice, but overall the Sleep Inn needs attention.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family