See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

I took my three grandchildren on their first trip to Cherokee and stayed at one of the cabins. I was very disappointed to receive an additional bill for $45 dollars for having a dog at the cabin. I do not travel with a dog, just grandchildren. I emailed the company and told them that there was no dog and the response was that the fee would remain. I do not recommend the Panther Creek Resort.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank deborah r
PantherCreekCabins, General Manager at Panther Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

I am sorry that you have to stoop to such inkindness when in fact you did have a dog and someone in your group was bleeding and got it all over my duvet. I would presume you don't naturally go to nice places where we keep it clean for each and every guest.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Awesome service and great place to stay! Panther Creek Cabins is the only place for us. It is close to all attractions, but you still feel like you are secluded in a beautiful setting. It is very relaxing and we love to sit by the fireplace on cold nights. It is also close to the beautiful Trout streams. Love it!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jessangel5588
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We stayed in the Fancy Creek Cabin and had a very relaxing stay listening to the creek flow past and watching the hummingbirds and butterflies enjoying the wild flowers. Can't wait to stay again and for a longer stay. We had a great time getting away from the normal everyday distractions and just enjoyed talking late into the night, listening to nature.

Room Tip: Make sure that you bring groceries, enjoy cooking in.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2016

We stayed in the Hunt Creek Cabin, and it was amazing!!! The whole place was beautiful and just perfect for us. We loved being able to sit on the porch and grill out with our group. It is such an amazing view and georgous place. Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

So unacceptable, we had 2 nights booked and they insisted to be paid in advance. Now we know why. We left after 5 minutes of seeing it. We were disgusted. Would be happy to provide photos of the actual accommodations if requested. Mold covered air conditioner in window and cracks throughout the plywood walls, what appeared to be wet plywood directly above the bed. Bathroom smelled so strong of toilet deodorizers that are usually used in urinals. bathroom floors were filthy as well.
The biggest disappointment was owners state they would not refund any money voluntarily. So although this trip has now cost us double because we had to leave and find a clean room elsewhere, we are still determined to enjoy the trip regardless. They should be ashamed to charge what they do for this. Horrid.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple