Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$106
Travelocity$109
Trip.com$109
FindHotel$109
All reviews rocking chairs double king room saw elk within walking distance place to stay indian village the smoky mountain national park huge bathroom room was clean motel fairgrounds casino key motorcycle trail hiking
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We stayed at this Hotel and was very clean, quiet, and great breakfast. The staff was the best I have had at a hotel ever. Great Hospitality. I would highly recommend anybody to stay at his hotel. Beautiful scenery.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Good room and an excellant rate. Really friendly at check in. The owner and his wife was there to greet us and make good recommendations. Very laid back. Breakfast was very light. We actually skipped breakfast there and ate at a restaurant. Would stay again next time thru.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in the Asheville area and decided to head on up to Cherokee for one night to visit the Casino.
I came across Rolling Hill Lodge through expedia. The reviews were decent & the price was reasonable.
The Lodge was very easy to find. It was located in the downtown area, within walking distance of a bunch of shops & a very pleasant park.
Staff was friendly and check-in & check-out was super easy and our room was clean & comfortable.
We stayed in room 16 and our only complaint is the door was alittle a tricky when trying to lock it.
When staying at hotels that offer free breakfast my expectations are never very high, however I was pleasantly surprised at the free hot breakfast that's offered on the weekends.
Overall our stay was great and we'll certainly be back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We are here for another night and wish we could stay longer. Clean, comfortable rooms with heavenly beds and pillows! The breakfast is ample and has some wonderful choices. Shopping and dining are within short walking distances. Lots to see and do here. The owners and their employees are super friendly and helpful. Be sure to try their infused water (tea)!
Will certainly be returning here next time! Awesomeness!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SueBeej
Reviewed June 9, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Rolling Hills Lodge for Memorial day weekend. We were pleasantly surprised at the property. The rooms were recently upgraded and very clean. The front desk staff welcomed us with a warm smile! Ms. Boobie, one of the housekeepers talked with us as if she had known us for years. We would diffidently visit Rolling Hills Lodge again!

Date of stay: May 2017