Chestnut Tree Inn Cherokee
$76
$89
$89
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$74
$129
$110
Fairfield Inn
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$79
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$72
Hotels.com
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
$85
$124
$329
  • Pool
All reviewsfree breakfastroom was cleanstay there againan older hotelnice place to staybryson citymini fridgecasinogravydryermountains
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was a little skeptical based on some of the reviews I read on this website, however, we had a great experience here. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great breakfast buffet with hot foods instead of your typical continental breakfast most places serve. I found the rooms to be very clean and the bed was comfortable. They do not have flat screen tv's but with the beautiful mountains and attractions we were not in our room that much to watch tv. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great price and location! We will stay here again:)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank joy2theworld2005
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We received a good military discount, a very nice room, and the FREE breakfast buffet was a great surprise. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the gift shop. The staff was very nice and helpful especially Mike. Had a good time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I happend to come along this place by chance. We decided to find a place for the night while we were waiting to check into our cabin the next day. They had late check in available and the staff was very friendly. The rooms are a little older but very clean and redecorated. We also recieved a voucher for a free breakfast buffet the next morning at their resturant. Great food for a buffet... Not just old doughnuts an juice. They had eggs, biscuits, hash, gravy.. Etc. It's a great place to stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and great breakfast included.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Lsanglin
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The staff was very courteous and offered me a great military discount. The hotel is very close to the Cherokee Mountains attractions. I recommend you make reservations prior to arrival to ensure room availability.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The pillows were the size of marshmallows, and there were only three on the bed! Me and the old man fought all night over who got the third pillow! Today my back is killing me and I snapped at the old man when he asked me if I wanted more hot sauce on my breakfast burrito at McDonalds. I really shouldn't have done that but I told him it's his fault for taking me to a dump in Cherokee for the night. Never again will I stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple