“Second stay as good as first” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.

Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Ranked #116 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Waedenswil, Switzerland
“Second stay as good as first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was my second stay at the Extendet Stay in Pineville Park Rd. I came back the second time because the first time last year alredy impresed me much. The room was clean and everything in the room worked well. I also like the location of the hotel. I is directly located at the Interstate 485 and all necessary shops and restaurants are near by. A BiLo is yust located in walking distance of the hotel (2 min).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Juergen K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd., responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad that you had such a great experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

One reviewer noted that there was no shampoo - true, but just ask and you will get a free one (and a toothbrush, which I also needed!), which is noted on the information provided at check-in. The room was fine - although, on the ground level, there are no white curtains, so, to avoid looking directly into the cars parked outside the window - best to keep the darker curtains closed! I stayed two nights and thought it a great value - although a touch hard to locate (look for the small green logo by the road, then go down that driveway), it is well-situated, in terms of highways, shopping, restaurants - and quiet. A cursory breakfast was included (nothing cold, so no milk or yogurt), with packaged muffins, oatmeal, fruit (apples, etc.) and granola bars. I used hotwire for an unbeatable rate and was quite pleased with it - since I usually stay in the Southpark area for a lot more, but it was well worth venturing further afield. The staff was all very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank enghien
Jamie B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd., responded to this review, October 30, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Isle of palms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Extended Stay of America in Pineville, NC was excellent. My husband stayed in a studio room. The place was set back into a wooded area making the hotel very quiet. The room was exceptionally clean and very comfortable bed! It is pet friendly and the kitchen was perfect for a senior dog that has special diet needs. The place was newly remodeled with a recliner in your room. My husband and I are planning on using this place for future stays in Charlotte. My parents were recently put into assisted living, and their home is no longer available to us. This place was the next best stay to home. The price of stay is reasonably. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Very pet friendly.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cindy K
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way,"" and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed here during my golf tournament at raintree cc. It was only ten mins from course. I travel with 2 dogs. At first they were going to charge me 150 extra for dogs but hotel manager worked with me and came to 75. She also worked with me on nightly rate! She was very helpful and pleasant! Room was big and had kitchenette! Decent neighborhood to walk dogs! Cute little breakfast in a.m! Onsite laundry! Very clean rooms! Lots of places to eat too!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank birdiegirl84
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Staying one night in an "extended stay" hotel takes some getting used to as it is not unusual to find no shampoo in the bathroom but sometimes it is a good option as the rooms are typically larger and there will be a small kitchenette.

I had to make a quick trip to Charlotte and then we realized it coincided with the President's visit to the DNC. This was one of the very few hotels in Charlotte that did not double or triple their rates to fleece those attending the DNC and this is to be very highly commended. The easy access to the ring road as well as a local supermarket makes this a very convenient hotel. Internet access was free but as a new twist there is a charge if you want a higher speed access. The basic free access worked fine but I would not be surprised if the clever IT folk don't start to slow it down until they get enough high speed paying customers.

Parking was fine but you need to watch for the very small entrance sign on Park road, I drove right by it.

Room Tip: The third floor is for smoker so unless you are a smoker you want to make sure you do not get a room...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Antalya, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Traveling for business this spot turned out to be a quiet and relaxing place to rest after work.

Personnel is very nice and is always ready to help. Rooms are tidy, clean and beds are brand new. Having a tiny kitchen makes our lives way easier.

Surroundings are nice and there are many stores and restaurants walking distance.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ArcYildiz

IAD
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2011

Well. Basically, I don't think ESA is some place you would stay with your family. This place is little horrible though employees are making great efforts.
- avoid 3rd floor (smoking room floor) This is horrible horrible.
- I never encountered single female traveler for my last several visits here. Guys staying here are little weird guys ESA is attracting.
- The normal rate for this hotel is under twenty five dollars in PL. Do not overpay more than that.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank IADFlyer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Pineville Matthews Rd.
Comfort Suites
Quality Suites
#6 of 6 in Pineville
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville

Been to Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd.
Address: 10930 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28226
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #116 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Pineville - Park Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.