“Best Mexican Food”
Review of On the Border

On the Border
Ranked #937 of 2,477 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every time I've gone in there, I've had the best food and service. I like they have the best Mexican Food around this area!

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Overall very pleased. Enjoyed the patio and good food. The service was good.. Oh and the salsa was great!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Today stopped in for happy hour and loved the drink specials on house margarita (sangria swirl) and draft beer. They make the best sangria swirl, nice mix of sour and sweet. Today just had guac and chips & salsa. We've had numerious meals at this On The Border and other OTBs. Assuming its the management here, but this is the best OTB I've ever eaten at. Food is always, hot, tasty and fresh. Love eating & drinking here.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We ordered the loaded nachos app and was a bit disappointed with it but our entrees were wonderful. I love their Fish tacos. If you like guac make sure to get the 'live' one. It is worth the fresh make it in front of you flavors.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife and I wanted some Mexican food,We were seated right away,the watress was friendly at first. We placed our order,then waited and waited,we saw other people get there food.I had to go get the waitress she said she was sorry and she would find out why it was taking so long.She had forgotten to turn in the order.We finally got our food.It only tasted ok ( taco bell is better)
I left a small tip and as we left I complained to the manager.His answer was Im sorry,that has never happened before.I said that I may never come back,He just turned and walked away.Now I am sure that I will never come back !
I have eaten there before and the food was OK and the service was good.It may have just been a bad day.but there is no excuse for the managers actions

Been to On the Border? Share your experiences!