“Stay at the Doubletree Hotel in Charlotte, NC”

DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport
Ranked #64 of 177 Hotels in Charlotte
Atlanta, United States
“Stay at the Doubletree Hotel in Charlotte, NC”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family and I were in town for a family reunion and we stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in Charlotte, NC by the airport. My stay was great. The hotel is clean and the price for the room was right. Check-in and check-out was easy and the ladies at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. Also, the beds are very comfortable. I have and will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Marva W,
Thank you so much for staying with us for your family reunion. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, as well as our staff. Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you again in the near future. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Middletown, United States
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Very good customer service! Very friendly staff. Very helpful with directions to places that I needed to go and great suggestions on places to eat. Cookies were warm and delicious. I did not have a microwave in my room so the staff warm my take out for me in there break room. That was very thoughtful of them.

Dear Pamela C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for such wonderful comments. I will certainly share your review with our team. It is always our desire to meet each and every guest's expectations and I am happy that we were able to achieve that for you. Thanks again and we hope to see you again.
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hotel is clean and in good repair, staff is friendly and helpful, location is great, and they have blackberry bushes adjacent to the parking lot filled with ripe berries.....yum! I would recommend this hotel to anyone doing business on this side of Charlotte.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Rocky C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your wonderful comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and our team, and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Have a great summer!
Lawrenceville, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My usual experience with Hilton operated hotels is excellent. My experience with Double Tree-Charlotte was not. Room Service food $30.00 Ribeye was poor. The window inside the room was so dirty that I cleaned it myself leaving the once white wash cloth a dirty brown color. I took photos of the wash cloth and left the maid service a note!

Dear William B,
We are sorry we didn't provide the high quality of service you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Coeur D Alene, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel does not live up to the reputation of a Hilton. You should expect a Days Inn experience at this location. Not above mediocre at this location. Room service was horrible and overpriced. The moring breakfast buffet was also well below expectations. I would not recommend staying here again to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Paul D S,
We are sorry we did not provide the high quality of service that you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff and we have addressed the issues that you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you give us another opportunity to make your stay the best that it can be.
Frankfort, United States
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Last Minute decided to stay for the Nascar Race. Called the reservations line and put me at this hotel with a nice rate.. Once I arrived at the Hotel, the hotel was very clean and inviting. The room was nice and everything that I ask for... will book this hotel again in my travels.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Kim H,
Thank you for staying with us over the Nascar Race. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you for the next race in October. Thanks again.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel and I was just as pleased this time as I was the first time I stayed here. The rooms are clean and the staff was very nice. The only suggestions for improvements that I would make would be to put refrigerators in the rooms and to consider another choice for pillows on the beds. Or to add more pillows to the king size beds. The ones that were in our room were very flat. Of course they were down alternative type pillows, which I'm not fond of. I usually travel with my own pillows, but since this was just a one night stay I opted to leave mine at home. Overall I would highly recommend this property and I will stay there again on future trips to Charlotte. Oh, and the cookies at check-in are always a delight!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jay621SC,
Thank you so much for your repeat visit to our property. It is always our goal to please our guests so that they will return to stay with us, and we are pleased to be able to have done so. We are delighted to hear that staff is friendly, and the hotel is clean. Thanks again and we hope to see you when you are in the Charlotte area again.