“Comfortable Room”

Ranked #82 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Comfortable Room”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The suite was roomy and comfortable; it overlooked the courtyard and even though it faced I-77 it was very quiet. I was pleased that my reservation request for extra towels and pillows had been granted. I used room service to order breakfast and it was delivered on time and hot. The only downside was the conference room -- I was here for a business seminar and the conference room was small, the acoustics were not very good, and no floor outlets to plug the computers in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank M. M
Steve M, Director of Sales at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, December 22, 2014
Thank you so much for the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park during your recent visit to Charlotte. We appreciate your honest review and the positive comments regarding the comfort of your room and our staff. Our associates all share in our commitment to provide our guests with gracious hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are traveling to Charlotte!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Dublin, OH
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We enjoyed our overnight stay as we were traveling. Overall the hotel was in great condition; clean rooms, great executive lounge, and beautiful courtyard with a pool!
Staff was very friendly and ready to assist with a smile!
Wish it had been warmer so we could have enjoyed the courtyard and pool!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Andrea N
Thank you so much for your positive feedback of the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park. We are happy that we exceeded your expectations, not only with our hotel, but also with our staff! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
York
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was great. The second day my wife asked d for extra towels and the maid said ok. We can back from a tread show and the room was not made up. I call and try said the maids left for the day. I asked for clean towels. We went to dinner and returned and the room was made up. The staff called and said there was a mistake and they missed our room and called to say they were sorry. The stay was good and we will go back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Steve M, Director of Sales at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our team. We pride ourselves and providing excellent service to all of our guests and I am glad that you were able to experience this first hand. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
WAYNESVILLE, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2014

The staff is friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the rooms located directly across from the vending areas are not shielded from the constant noise of the ice machine making ice and filling up. Additionally, guests using the vending areas are quite loud with slamming doors, ice filling up buckets and coolers, and talking at all hours of the night and morning.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am sorry that you were uanble to get a good nights sleep due to the vending noises. We do our best to accommodate all guest requests and provide a peaceful environment. In the future we are happy to select a room for you in a quiter section of the hotel. Please ask for me personally on your next trip to Charlotte and I will arrange your resevation. I appreciate you coments on our friendly staff and we look forward to welcoming you on a future visit.
Advance, NC
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Due to some schedule conflicts, I ended up having a bone marrow biopsy on the very same day a friend flew in from Charlotte. Not feeling well enough to drive home, after picking her up, I went online and attempted to find a hotel nearby that also offered an airport shuttle. So thankful to have ended up at such a great hotel. I can not begin to say enough wonderful things about the staff I encountered. My check-in went smoothly and the young lady that took care of me really went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and remind me that they were there should I need anything. The shuttle picked my friend up, from the airport, which allowed me to get the rest I greatly needed. I also had a wonderful experience with room service. The kind lady that took my order and brought my dinner was so sweet. I don't know why I have never stayed here, prior to this visit. As a frequent visitor, to Charlotte, I will be moving this gem of a hotel to the top of my list.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
We are very proud of our excellent team at the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park and I am glad you had the opportunity to experience our excellent service first hand. I thank you for your compliments and we will look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Charlotte.
Cedartown, Georgia, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Typical Hilton; showing age but has been upgraded. Nice room; do not understand why the hotels do not read the guest preference for pillows. I fill that out; then have to tell at desk at check-in that I want non feather pillows.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you visiting our hotel. We appreciate your comments and I have shared them with our Front Desk and Housekeeping staff to ensure that we are meeting our guest special requests. I apologize that your own request was overlooked during your stay. If I can be of personal assistance on your next visit to Charlotte please ask for me.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The hotel is situated right off the interstate near the hotel. It is well taken care of and staff are amenable to the needs of the guests. If you are looking for shopping or nightlife, this one may not be the right choice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Charlotte Executive Park and for posting such wonderful comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your compliments regarding our hotel, staff, amenities, and location. Our associates all share in our commitment to provide our guests with gracious hospitality. We look forward to connecting with you the next time you are traveling thru Charlotte!