“Overall nice”

Hilton Charlotte Executive Park
Ranked #79 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly even giving me an a key card when I left mine in the room. However, I found the bathroom with the wallpaper seems buckling and dirt around the plug covers. The room was intended to be a nicely appointed and stylish affair (if in a corporate bland fashion). The dirt and the peeling wallpaper does put a crimp on the experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, It is through feedback from our guests that we learn how to improve upon our services. Please know that I have brought your comments/suggestions about the room to both the Executive Housekeeper and the Chief Engineer's attention so that they may address them accordingly. We look forward to your next visit to Charlotte...

There are newer reviews for Hilton Charlotte Executive Park

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Bartender did not care about us. Gave us very slow service and cold food. After he gave us cold food we had to wait 20 minutes for him to return to our table to tell him our food was cold. His rely was I will take half off your check. We have money all we wanted was a hot meal and some rest. We had been in airport all day because of storm. We will not return to your hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are very sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you endured while staying with us. We will be sure to address our team members to ensure that we correct all issues mentioned. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Marvelously friendly staff, large and well-appointed room, excellent breakfast, close to many dining choices. Solid Hilton property with well-trained staff; handled a reservations glitch easily and quickly; room surprisingly large with excellent furnishings; waitress at breakfast was exceptional.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we appreciate your business and look forward to your future lodging needs.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is totally fine for business . The workshop room was set up well but the heat /ac was challenging - and hard to regulate without a gust of wind blowing on my presentation screen. I will say the staff was so kind . Room was average what you'd expect though I don't know why all hotels seem lately to have "crispy " linens ! Food here was above average for a standard hotel fantastic salads and egg white omelets in line with my diet. Small lounge nice bartender for an evening cocktail. Usual wear and tear in spots - oh and the elevator is not heated which was very odd. I would stay here for work again I was comfortable and safe .

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate any feedback from our guests, it helps us to improve on service. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to your future lodging needs.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have stayed at Hilton Brand facilities for a long time and have always been completely satisfied with their service and cleanliness . We always look for a Hilton facility whenever we travel because we believe that they will be safe, clean and affordable.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The second portion of our flight was canceled due to snow in the northeast. So we needed a room for overnight. This hotel was near the airport, had a few rooms left, had a free airport shuttle and we were very grateful. If I were visiting or doing business in Charlotte I would not stay here for what they charge. The hotel needs updating. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The toilet was not clean. There was hair throughout the bathroom from a previous guest. We were appreciative for a place to rest overnight considering the situation but I would look elsewhere if I were to visit city.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. While you were gratefull for the accommodations I was quite disappointed to have learned of your unhapinness. We fell short of your expectations and I sincerely apologize for this. Please know that I have brought your comments/suggestions to the Executive Housekeeper's attention so that she may address these issues with her staff.

I would love for you to give us another chance when you're in our area again. Please contact me directly so that I may personally make your reservations for you.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Hotel is generally well maintained. Computer in business center was missing during my first stay, but it was available when I returned 2 days later. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, and hotel location is excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.