“Business as usual”

Ranked #77 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Fairview, New Jersey
“Business as usual”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is totally fine for business . The workshop room was set up well but the heat /ac was challenging - and hard to regulate without a gust of wind blowing on my presentation screen. I will say the staff was so kind . Room was average what you'd expect though I don't know why all hotels seem lately to have "crispy " linens ! Food here was above average for a standard hotel fantastic salads and egg white omelets in line with my diet. Small lounge nice bartender for an evening cocktail. Usual wear and tear in spots - oh and the elevator is not heated which was very odd. I would stay here for work again I was comfortable and safe .

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate any feedback from our guests, it helps us to improve on service. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to your future lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Hamilton, Ont., Canada
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have stayed at Hilton Brand facilities for a long time and have always been completely satisfied with their service and cleanliness . We always look for a Hilton facility whenever we travel because we believe that they will be safe, clean and affordable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we appreciate your business and look forward to your future lodging needs.
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The second portion of our flight was canceled due to snow in the northeast. So we needed a room for overnight. This hotel was near the airport, had a few rooms left, had a free airport shuttle and we were very grateful. If I were visiting or doing business in Charlotte I would not stay here for what they charge. The hotel needs updating. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The toilet was not clean. There was hair throughout the bathroom from a previous guest. We were appreciative for a place to rest overnight considering the situation but I would look elsewhere if I were to visit city.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. While you were gratefull for the accommodations I was quite disappointed to have learned of your unhapinness. We fell short of your expectations and I sincerely apologize for this. Please know that I have brought your comments/suggestions to the Executive Housekeeper's attention so that she may address these issues with her staff.

I would love for you to give us another chance when you're in our area again. Please contact me directly so that I may personally make your reservations for you.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Hotel is generally well maintained. Computer in business center was missing during my first stay, but it was available when I returned 2 days later. Rooms and bathrooms are clean, and hotel location is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonAGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.
Greensboro
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I never got my wake up call and the "Continental Breakfast" they stated existed- DID NOT! You have to pay another $14 JUST for breakfast. Staff during my check in was not as pleasant as I thought they would be and the side door to get in with room key from parking lot never worked. I always had to walk around to the front lobby.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It was disappointing to learn of your unhappiness. However, it is noted on your account that the General Manager tried to contact your twice and was not able to connect with you. Also, The Front Office Staff was just following procedure as per your signed contract. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your guests.
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I booked a block of 30+ rooms for my most important clients to attend a holiday dinner party at a nearby restaurant. When my guests arrived, the front desk had no payment methods on file for the rooms and they were left waiting for someone from our company to arrive to provide payment for the rooms. Their was no manager on duty for a Friday night during the holiday season no less, to help the front desk person with any of this. It was a huge mess to say the least.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. it was disappointing to learn of your unhappiness.

However, I see that it is noted on your account that the General Manager tried to contact you twice, left messages but he was not able to connect with you. Also, the Front Office Staff was just following procedure as per your signed contract.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your guests.
tlh, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

excellent amenities, good breakfast, lovely bathroom. Not so much the choice on cable tv - minimal. We were there for a xc meet, so the breakfast was really great for the athletes. ***************** Good location for mall and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonGM_11, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Charlotte Executive Park, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
It was great hearing how happy you were of the services you received during your stay with us. We do strive to make each guest's experience a memorable one. We look forward to your future lodging needs.