Hilton Charlotte Center City
  • Restaurant
$149
$142
$85
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
Hampton.com
$109
$89
1,548 results
All reviewsthe executive loungewithin walking distanceself parkinglight railcity viewnascar hall of fameroom keybank of america stadiumhotel barcorner roomtime warner arenafront desk stafffitness centerthe room was nicevery nice hotelbusiness tripbed was very comfortable
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel frequently for the last two years. It is walking distance to several pretty good restuarants - mexican, japanese/sushi, sports bar, italian, bar bq. It also has a good walking/jogging track behind it that circles the lake. There is several stores in the strip mall near by. The hotel is clean, the staff is extremely nice. I held a meeting for my team there last year and the planning staff was extremely helpful. The executive level has a nice lounge and the staff there is super. The only downside is that it has large meeting facilities so the hotel is often full/busy with various conferences. Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Morgan S, General Manager at Hilton Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear vinusat81: Thanks so much for sharing your comments! Glad to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us and that you stay with us often. We look forward to your return! All the best!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and every time I request a late checkout I have to scratch and claw just to get a 12:30 or a 1:00 checkout. There is no way they shouldn't be able to accomodate this. The people in guest services are very rude.

I have been a Diamond member for 8 years and they are still not accomodating. Time to hit the Westin or one of the other hotels in the area. Starwoods guarantee 4:00 PM late checkout and I have never had a problem with them.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
lmtaintor, Manager at Hilton Charlotte Center City, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Steve02287, Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am sincerely sorry that we have not been able to offer you a late check out on so many occasions. We do offer our Diamond members extended check out privileges. I will be sure to communicate this policy to all of our guest service agents so they can be sure to accommodate our most valued HHonors Diamond guests. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to earn back your trust the next time you are in the Charlotte area.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

You can't beat the location of this hotel you can walk to almost everything uptown. However, I think the staff could be more courteous. They don't have a pool its shared with the YMCA which closes at 4pm and the parking is very expensive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Derrick M, Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the location of our hotel but disappointed that the staff was not close to your expectations. We have very high standards in regards to service and I will be sure to bring this review to their attention as an example of each and every guest interaction is an opportunity. In regards to the YMCA it is a great facility but is limited on the weekends in regards to its hours. We are working with our partners at the YMCA to try and extend the times to our weekend guests. I sincerely hope the next time your travels take you to Charlotte you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Good hotel standards. The location is close to the convention center. Very walkable to museums, restaurants,shopping and the Epicenter. Only downside is the fitness center is attached to the hotel and not always available.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

JL2z, Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and it’s location to surrounding attractions in the uptown Charlotte area. The YMCA is a great facility however it is limited in its hours over the weekend. We are working with our partners at the YMCA to try and extend those hours to our weekend guests. We are hoping we can make this work to offer a great experience and not just a good experienced. I sincerely hope the next time your travels take you to Charlotte you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I got an amazing deal off of Priceline so I can't complain too much about the price of this hotel. The hotel is beautiful and everything we saw inside was top notch. We checked in late, like around 1am and were greeted by an unfriendly front desk clerk. Normally when you stay at a 4 star hotel they have friendly, welcoming folks checking you in but this guy wasn't either of these. It also sucks that you have to pay $18 to park overnight but I guess it isn't too surprising in the heart of the city.

So to summarize I would never pay full price for this hotel, but if you can get it cheap then you'll be happy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Banjo60, Thank you for taking the time to review us TripAdvisor. I am sincerely sorry that the Guest Service Agent who greeted you upon your arrival was unfriendly and not hospitable. We have very high service standards and I will be sure to follow back with the Team Member who checked you in to be sure they are meeting our high standards and exceeding our guests’ expectations. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention so it can be corrected. I sincerely hope the next time your travels take you to Charlotte you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust.