Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place
$159
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$83
$273
$259
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsred skyfront deskthe concierge loungeuniversity placefamily reunionthe entire staffrooms are cleangreat customer servicebreakfast buffeta great stayshuttle servicestaff was friendlyenjoyed my staymayrathidahathatori
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Management needs to evaluate the staff who clean our rooms. After having a problem upon checking into my room I thought things might get better. That's not the case. I expect a having a cup of coffee as soon as I wake up within my own room. But in a weeks stay I was only able to have 1 since housekeeping didn't replace any new sugar or cream. I hope after the renovations are done things get better.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a great time here, the room was very good for the price-a great value. The staff was very thoughtful, especially Chelsea, who was helpful in giving me tips around town, and solving a booking problem that I had, I would gladly come back anytime for this service, she took care of everything without hesitation and helped me figure out my way around town. She even helped me handle all of my business in town by providing tips on where I should start. Best experience with hotel staff I have ever had.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place has an ambiance and coziness not many hotels have. The staff evening staff was quite accommodating and friendly. Naomi was the consummate professional with an engaging smile. I would definitely stay here on my next visit.

Richard

Room Tip: See Naomi and the staff for excellent service.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been staying at this location for quite some time and everyone in this Hotel is very welcoming, warm and very friendly people. Jessie is the one who always check me in and she is one wonderful person. If you in Charlotte for business or just visiting this is the Hotel you need to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great pick any you wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great location, many restaurants and bars within walking distance. Friendly and helpful staff. Will stay again and recommend to others. Looking forward to the new rooms as the hotel is currently under renovation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo