All reviewswaffle house across the streetcracker barrelroom was cleancharlotte airportyogurtwaffle makerfirst floorearly flightthe shuttle driverwould stay againeasy accessfront desk clerkone night stayfree breakfastlqpetsinterstate
Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you stay at this particular LaQuinta, do not plan to sleep in the sofa beds. They are horrible. We had four people and there were no double rooms available so we booked the King with a sofa bed. The bed was so uncomfortable that I ended up actually sleeping on the floor. Was told by fire code a rollaway bed could not be placed in this room, but upon checkout, was told if you do not intend to use the sofa bed you can utilize a rollaway. I have stayed in many LaQuinta hotels and have never had such an uncomfortable bed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay. Hotel was clean and breakfast was adequate. Staff was friendly. Even the elevators were quick! There was plenty of parking for what seemed to be a full hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Aspen S
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have stayed at many La Quinta hotels through out the years. The best one yet has been in Sioux Falls, SD. It was brand new and at the status of a 4 star for sure. However, this hotel north of the Charlotte airport is no comparison. It was a good rate for short notice, which is what lead me to stay. The hotel is in a bad area and surround by loitering people. The room itself was dirty and musty smelling. The bathroom shower curtain rod was falling off the wall. The fixtures were worn and loose. The faucets did not turn off all the away, causing them to drip all night. The walls are paper thin making it easy to hear neighbors. The hall ways smell musty and moldy. The nicest part of the hotel was the stair well which was built like storm shelter. The rest of the hotel is old and musty. I would shell out the extra 10-20 dollars for a more clean and less odorous establishment.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed 2 separate nights in Charlotte, NC at start and end of a trip ending in Washington, DC and really enjoyed the friendly service by all employees there. They treated me and family with respect and kindness and made me feel appreciated as a guest. Their breakfast with hot waffles, fruit cups, yoghurt, HB eggs was fine. There were also assorted toast and rolls.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I got stuck in Charlotte for the night because of a missed connection and ended up at this La Quinta. I thought it was a good value for the money. The employees were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo