“Got more than what we paid for!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
Ranked #91 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Just staying 1 night before we fly out in the morning. The room was clean, quiet and unlike other reviews didn't smell moldy or gross.

The front desk service was friendly and quick, the bed comfy, the bathroom clean.

I got a great deal on hotwire and since we just needed a place to crash, didn't want to spend more money than necessary. This was well worth every penny spent and saved!

• Stayed: February 2013
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. The rooms were nice. The one problem we had was that even though there is no pet fee, u must be in the room keeping the dog quiet. So that means u can not even leave the dog for a meal out! And of course most dogs defend their spaces, so people walking down the hall ect, my dog would bark at. . It was very stressful for my aunt and me. She had an overnight trip out of CLT. We arrived the afternoon before. We went out for under 1.5 hours and had the front desk tell us others had complained about our dog. This was a Tuesday from 5:40- 7ish. Then the next day when I drove her to the airport at1:30 I was so stressed on getting her where she needed to be and worrying about my dog. Upon arriving back to the hotel, I was using my room key and a worker said my dog had been barking a lot. I ordered delivery food that night so as not to disturb anyOne. I checked out the next day and went to another Hotel that charged a fee for my dog. There I did not worry about picking my aunt up and dining and then going back to the hotel that night. My aunt suffered health issues so we wanted to spend the night she came back before we headed back to Columbia. Clean hotel but will not return with or with out dog.

• Stayed: December 2012
A La Quinta traveler
Princess Anne, Maryland, USA
Reviewed February 2, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Lexington, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is a good value for your money. The beds were very comfortable, the television in the room had excellent picture quality, and the staff was very accomodating for our needs. The continental breakfast was very basic, but the food they did offer was good quality. My biggest complaint was that none of the equipment in the fitness room functioned properly, and was in poor condition. At the end of the day this is a budget hotel, a little rough around the edges but comfortable and well worth the money. I would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Orlando, Florida, USA
Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great staff, good price, excellent location. Can be cleaner. Overall, a good value. Breakfast, internet, gym, clean elevators and friendly and helpful staff. Check in and check out processes are seamless.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Yes, yes, of course there are better hotels in Charlotte but you will be hard-pressed to find a better hotel for $65 a night. The clean room included WiFi and a nice, flat screen TV. Again, not the very best, but probably the very best at anywhere near this price.

The only complaint I have is that a micro fridge would have been nice. I had some wine that I would have preferred chilled.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dean L
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
Comfort Suites Airport
#72 of 178 in Charlotte
Quality Inn & Suites
#132 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North

Address: 3127 Sloan Dr, Charlotte, NC 28208-2447
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#56 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Price Range: $82 - $114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Charlotte Airport North Hotel Charlotte