“Very Friendly”

Ranked #92 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Anderson, South Carolina
“Very Friendly”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed and parked here and took the shuttle to and from the airport. They were very friendly and helpful; and the first shuttle driver was outstanding! The room was clean and spacious. Would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 90joyful100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Only minor drawback was the loveseat in the king suite was very worn and sagging badly in the middle. Quiet hotel with a great space to walk pets. Will definitely stay again. A little airport noice but barely audible most of the time.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank WVGirl69
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The shuttle driver picked me up at CLT and then complained the whole way back to the hotel about how people yell at him and he works too many hours. The room was ok. Bed was clean, permanent stains on carpet and chair. I ordered from the "room service" which is actually centralized take-out. I got soggy food from some biker bar. I had another flight at 6:30 so I had to leave before breakfast. Shuttle was fine. Guy at desk and girl driving shuttle were both very nice.

Overall the experience was meh... but I guess it was $70 and I did get a comfy king sized bed. So, you can do better, but if you don't need anything better, I suppose it's just fine.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Scott W
New York
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was stuck in Charlotte thanks to a cancelled flight and I needed a place to stay that offered free shuttle to the airport, free breakfast, and was reasonably priced. I wasn't that picky as it was 10:00 at night. I am glad I chose to stay here! The rooms were clean, well-maintained and spacious (I had a room with 2 double beds). The beds were extremely comfortable. The front desk clerk was friendly and professional. I had a 10 minute wait for the shuttle at the airport and the shuttle driver was courteous. The drive back to the airport the next day was about 10 minutes. The breakfast was very limited: cold cereal, make your own waffles, and pastries. There is a Waffle House across the street if you are looking for more selection. If I am ever stuck in Charlotte again (and I hope that won't happen again), I will definitely stay here. Great price, great rooms, great location.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The hotel is always attractive and clean, and the rooms are maintained well. The beds are very comfortable. What is really appealing to us is that the hotel is pet friendly. We can can our two mini-daschunds with us at no extra charge. The only concern I voice is that the breakfast is limited. You will not go hungry, but it's not what you would want everyday for several days.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Milwaukee
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

easy check-in with none of the hassles other reviewers have commented on. King room was large and well laid out, bed was comfy, bathroom clean. I liked a lot, and I'd return.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Charlotte hotels
Eagle Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport South
Comfort Suites Airport
#73 of 178 in Charlotte
Quality Inn & Suites
#129 of 178 in Charlotte

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
Address: 3127 Sloan Dr, Charlotte, NC 28208-2447
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#56 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Charlotte Airport North Hotel Charlotte