All reviews nice outdoor pool aquatic center balcony room mile radius shuttle service cardio machines free breakfast within miles downtown hotel very pleasant stay free shuttle lobby area per day parking deck fresh fruit nice hotel would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Convenient entry from the highway into a parking garage which is connected to the hotel. I arrived at 2pm on a Sunday and checked right in. The hotel is very clean with awesome staff. I ate the breakfast which was much better than other hotels I've been to. The staff at breakfast is the best I have ever seen at a complimentary breakfast. They are there to offer any help and they keep the tables cleaned off and the food stocked. Very impressive! I stayed for a football game and it is about a 30 minute walk. If you're going to that area just ask the front desk for the directions.

Room Tip: My room was on the highway side and did not bother me. if you are a light sleeper you can ask for a room on the other side.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Douglas S E,

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to know you had a great stay with us and loved our clean & well-maintained facility, amazing customer service, and convenient location. Thanks for allowing us to be of service, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family for my family reunion. The location was cool being in downtown Charlotte. Walking distance to many restaurants. There was also a park with a trail a few minutes away. The breakfast was very good. Hot and cold food....a good variety! The staff was also very nice and helpful. We all had a great time in the pool too. We had a dinner dance and the food served was good there as well. The cleaning staff was nice and did a good job. Cozy hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear T_Serrao,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown. We are glad you liked our ideal location and were especially impressed with our courteous associates and delicious food offerings. Thanks for your wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you and your family back soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot with my job and I always stay at Marriott and FairField suites. Most FairField Suites are very nice and offer a standard breakfast but this Hotel blew me away!!! This particular FairField Suites had everything. A full bar with a awesome menu!! A amazing swimming pool with amazing decor. The staff are incredibly helpful and nice. Everyone was smiling and truly were professional in every sense of the word. The rooms were very up to date and extra clean. I think I have been spoiled on this visit. How do you compare other FairField’s to this?? Answer? You can’t!!! Thumbs up and all smiles from this happy traveler.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Clayton,

Thank you for being loyal towards our brand and for your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown. We're so pleased that you enjoyed our facilities, accommodations and our staff's exceptional service. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Loved everything about my stay. The inn is very clean and comfortable, the cleaning staff is thorough and the staff in their bar/restaurant are extremely friendly and helpful. Loved the atmosphere! Would only recommend that they expand the list of menu options available, but what I did try was good. Definitely recommend!!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown to future guests. We are glad you loved our accommodations and that our friendly staff exceeded your expectations. They work hard every day and for them to hear comments like yours recognizing their efforts will encourage them and let them know their hard work does not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

A little over crowded, they had two family reunions and there was always a 5min wait the the elevator. My bedroom suite bed sheets weren’t changed. They didn’t have vegetarian friendly food selection. A little disappointed. Staff member Tammy was great, she gave us great recommendations to visit around town.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Yesenia S,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown. We're so pleased that you enjoyed our facilities and our staff's exceptional service (specifically Tammy)! We will be sharing your wonderful comments with our team to let them know that you appreciated their hard work.
We apologize for the slightly overcrowded atmosphere, but it's good to know you all made the best of it.
Thank you for being our guest and we hope to serve you again soon!