Needed an airport hotel and picked this one because it was one of the only available options. At check overheard clerk on telephone with sister property talking about 98% occupancy. Property claims to have 24 hour airport shuttle service but in reality it runs every half hour. Found out the hard way as called from baggage claim but 'missed' driver and had to wait another half hout late at night. With the garage area construction the pick up area was a zoo but had called twice and still was not identified for pick up. Prepaid thru Choice website but got one of last rooms, # 102 a H/C on ground floor, facing the highway. Felt like I was sleeping on the highway. NOISY. Room clean with a decent mattress but not well maintained with burned out bulb and a malfunctioning shower system. Expected breakfast then early shuttle back to airport with a flight crew. CHEAP at less than $50 is the only saving grace for this place; get what you pay for. Guess I've been lucky the few previous times i've had to go with an 'econo-Lodge' property (ie one in Snow Hill , Md. is nice).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites-Airport is about 2 miles from Charlotte Douglas Intl. Airport and off exit 33 at I-85. We have thoughtful amenities at an economy price for business or leisure travel. We also offer complimentary shuttle service to airport and parking for outbound travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Charlotte Airport
- Econo Lodge Charlotte