I have stayed several times while traveling through Charlotte. It's not a luxurious hotel, more like a large motel with all the keys on the outside of the property accessed by outside veranda.
If you want luxury go elsewhere, but if you want a good clean place to stay overnight, why spend more? For me the value is excellent and I have never had a problem with housekeeping or the front desk.
As a bonus, the shuttle service is excellent and the drivers are very kind and helpful. They will gladly take you to local restaurants, one of which, Miguels, is a superb cheap Mexican spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites-Airport is about 2 miles from Charlotte Douglas Intl. Airport and off exit 33 at I-85. We have thoughtful amenities at an economy price for business or leisure travel. We also offer complimentary shuttle service to airport and parking for outbound travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Charlotte Airport
- Econo Lodge Charlotte