Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte SouthPark
  • Pool
$142
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Room Service
$139
$109
$89
All reviewssouth parksink areapleasant staystay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulwalking distancefirst floorthe room was niceparking lotlobbybusinessesmoteldowntownkeys
Reviewed July 31, 2008

This hotel was very nice. It was clean and well kept. My kids loved the pool. It was not the most convenient location for us but the hotel we usually stay was booked. Overall, I was pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2008

We stayed in this hotel 1 year ago and were here again in July 2008. The hotel is very close to the upmarket South Park Mall (Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus) and has a good range of restaurants within easy driving distance. It feels like a very safe area to drive and walk around. It is an easy drive from the airport.

Hotel has gym and outdoor swimming pool, restaurant serving breakfast only. The hotel has a slightly tired feel and is in need of a refresh. Rooms are smallish, have basic coffee making facilities (no fridge) and there is free coffee and tea in the lobby (important for those of us from the UK). Air conditioning units are 18 years old and noisy; due for replacement next year I was told.

The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful - cannot do enough for you in our experience. I would rate this hotel as excellent based upon staff attitude and service and location; "OK with some problems" on hotel infrastructure - hence my overall rating. I will stay there again.

Reviewed May 13, 2008

We enjoyed this hotel when we stayed before in December so we came back. Everything was still very nice. The traffic around the hotel is light , making it easy to get in and out. However, the hotel is only a couple of blocks from Southpark Mall, and many good restaurants and other attractions. We have met some very nice people who stay at this hotel. I continue to recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2007

I stayed at this hotel in June of 2007 for 2 nights by myself on a trip to visit family nearby. The hotel is near Southpark Mall and other nearby attractions. The hotel was easy to find but I am a former Charlotte resident so it was probably easier for me than for strangers to the city. I had a king room and everything was very clean and neat. The bed linens were very comfortable and the mattress very nice. I didn't try the hotel breakfast as I had other plans so can give no opinion on that. Overall very nice though and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2007

Courtyard South Park has a great location on a quiet street two blocks from South Park Mall. We booked the "suite" for $119 for Thursday and $99 for Friday. This is a good value compared to the Hampton Inn Philips Place. The suite consisted of a separate bedroom,
livingroo with sofa and two upholstered chairs, large desk and built
in "coffee bar" unit with frig and microwave. TVs in both rooms.

Pros:
location
recent room refurb had a nice contemporary feel
$8.99 breakfast buffet (plus menu items) was good
free high speed internet

Cons:
very noisy a/c units
bathroom floor could have been a bit cleaner
no luggage racks
room was not serviced 2nd. day until 5:30pm after 2 complaints to front desk.
expected higher quality towels and bath amenities

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple