Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood
$139
$73
$129
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$104
$88
All reviewsbistro foodfront deskroom was cleanfirst floorsouth carolinaeasy accesscomfortable hotelparking lotenjoyed my staybusiness tripking suiteconvenient locationstayed here for one nightnice staygreat roomoutdoor poolhotel staff
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed again at this Courtyard Marriott & again I was very Impressed. For the dollar You can't find a better place. Easy access everywhere. They cafe was very tasty. All in All I will continue to stay there on my trips to Charlotte.

• Stayed: May 2013
Courtyard_Arrowood, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear John B,

Thank you very much for your great review! We appreciate the fact that you chose to stay with us at Arrowood Courtyard when you visited Charlotte and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

As many other reviewers have stated, there are no surprises here. When I stay at Courtyards around the country, I expect to see the newest lobby layout, consistent service, good rooms, and no distractions. That is what I received in Charlotte. The front desk was friendly and easy at check-in. There are two fast food restaurants nearby and a full Starbucks (better choice than at the lobby).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Arrowood, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Arrowood, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello MyasisDragon1,

Thank you for choosing Arrowood Courtyard for your stay! We hope when you visit again from Maryland you will chose to stay with us.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am a frequent Marriott guest and when in Charlotte I stay at the Courtyard. Always ready for me with my courtyard view room. Employees are top notch- Friendly and professional.Breakfast is hot and quick, rooms are always clean, workout area is small but it works.Would like to have complimentary coffee back in the lobby but no big deal. Close to many restaurants and easy access from 1-77

Hello Dennis B,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Arrowood Courtyard and we hope we will see you on your next visit to Charlotte!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

All Courtyards are generally the same, the difference being whether they have had the recent facility upgrades. What distinguishes this one is excellent service, and good location. There is another Courtyard closer to the airport, if that's all you need. This one is close to the outer beltway, which makes it easier to get around the area.

As for the staff, they just do a little bit more. At the front, check in is as easy as it can be, and people always asked if there was anything else to be done (not delivered as if it was from the manual either). At their bistro food place, they actually went as far to say what dishes were better than others (I won't say which they told me not to have). I find that very helpful.

One ding would be the fitness room. Like most Courtyards, it's way to small. If I'm outside of downtown Charlotte, especially to the south, this is where I'll stay.

Room Tip: Our group had some people with outside rooms. I'm told inside, courtyard view rooms (like mine) are better.

Hello Membermaine07,

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! Our property was completely renovated as of December 2012 and we are very proud of it. Thank you for choosing Arrowood Courtyard and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed there for one night and I found the check-in to be a breeze with the gentleman assisting me making conversation about where we were from, good restaurants in the area, etc. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfy with great bedding. We got a tip to visit the Cafe South down the street and we found it to be a great place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Leslieblk,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property! We are happy you chose to stay at the Arrowood Courtyard and we hope we will see you again on your next visit to Charlotte.