Continental Inn
Travel Inn(Charlotte)
Economy Inn(Charlotte)
Regal Inn(Charlotte)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room my husband and u stayed in was a very clean room and the service was great. Also it is in a great location so if your hungry u have a Bojangles,wendys,taco bell and McDonalds and u also have 2 convenient stores. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Nice, clean and relatively large room. MW, Fridge, Flat TV. So-so breakfast (no eggs/bacon, yes waffle maker). Nextdoor to Wendy's, convenience store, McDonald's. Excellent Internet speed. Nice stay for a computer contractor like me. Easy one or two steps above the standard low-budget types.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

motel staff was very friendly, bathroom was very clean,pillows was flat, carpet a little dirty, but well vaccum, rates was very reasonable, I paid for one night,which was a saturday evening, by it was so peaceful paid for another night.I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eula b
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been travelling to Charlotte quite often in recent times. I have stayed in many places but Continental Inn has been the place of my choice for quite a while now. The location is convenient, rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. Most of their rooms have microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. Also their rates are fairly reasonable and offer great value for money. They have free wi-fi and a hot breakfast which also adds value to your stay here. For the price they charge everything they offer is totally worth it.
Frankly, I was surprised by the cleanliness in their rooms. Not only the rooms, but the entire property is extremely clean and well maintained. There are also many places around where you can eat late. Since its on the exit, and also fairly close to the Charlotte Uptown its convenient for almost all kinds of people. I wouldnt recommend any place else if you are in Charlotte and looking for a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Well I am from Charlotte but spent a year visiting my father in Fayetteville. For some reason he insisted we stay in a hotel for a visit back. Little did I know he'd intended to stay on a pretty bad side of town. There were prostitutes everywhere, I know for a fact. Someone would pull up, honk a few times, and some skimpy-dressed women would come out. There was a woman crying and talking loudly outside my room late at night. I called a friend and stayed with her instead. The staff is great. Location, no.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family