and 1 more site!
GreenLeadersGold level
Charlotte
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

This place is very NASTY. Roaches, big water bugs, mold. The owner was very nasty bad attitude. Room dirty smelling like smoke and urine. Bed sheets was dirty. Curtain was dirty. The breakfast area was full of roaches alive and dead. Breakfast Food was molded and hard. This dump needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Amar P, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with Baymont Charlotte Airport. I am sorry your overall stay did not live up to your expectations. I am sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. We continue to make improvements to the rooms and comments such as yours help us to focus on where the enhancements are needed. If there is anything that we can help you, please feel free to contact the hotel directly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

While remodeling our home we stayed at the Baymont. The location was key for our needs but the staff made the stay much more enjoyable always looking to make our stay better! The room was clean and cozy and for the most part it seemed to stay pretty quiet so we were able to relax.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for providing a feedback on your recent stay at Baymont Inn Charlotte Airport. We are delighted to know that your stay with Baymont Inn & suites was great and we thank you for choosing our hotel to serve your lodging needs. Our team at Baymont Inn & Suites is committed to providing our guests with truly memorable stay experiences. I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future if your travels take you back to Charlotte.
Charlotte
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

While the price of the room was affordable ($59 per night when I stayed), the accommodations were about what you would expect--stained sheets, the smell of stale cigarette smoke, etc. The hotel was housing lots of people with canceled flights, so the front desk was friendly considering the circumstances, but they didn't plan appropriately for breakfast the next morning. No food, no coffee left 30 min before breakfast closed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with Baymont Charlotte Airport. We continue to make improvements to the rooms and comments such as yours help us to focus on where the enhancements are needed. If there is anything that we can help you, please feel free to contact the hotel directly.
Morehead City, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

The place Is a bit "rundown', needs some "renovations". Was too tired after transpacific flight and additional connecting flight to "check" to see if they actually had "WI-FI. Took a shower "IN THE DARK"! Unknown to me the :light" in the toilet /bathroom area is "on a timer"! I was in the shower and all "soaped up" when the "lights went out"! Fortunate not to slip and hurt myself as I did manage to finish my shower!. The bed is comfortable! What they "provide" and describe as "their" Continental Breakfast", is NOT! At 67 years of age I don't eat "Fruit Loops"! Walked a few blocks to a Waffle House for something to eat (there is a Cracker Barrel a bit further down the road). No amenities in the room, the only "saving grace" I can actually report is the fact that they are close to the (CLT) airport and do provide a "shuttle service". I will not go there again if ever in CLT overnight again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for sharing about the issue that occurred with your stay. It is important to me that our guest is satisfied, and this does not sound like the case. I'm extremely sorry for any inconveniences you have experienced. I would like to speak you regarding your experience, as I would like to assist you with the inconvenience that you have mentioned. I can be reached at 704-394-3381 or you can email me at baymontclt@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you.