Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$122
$309
$259
Travelocity
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I work in the hotel industry and never did I deliver this customer service. The woman that managed this property was extremely rude when talking with them about my credit card charges. Apparently she had better things to do other than to help me solve a mistake! It was at the end of February that I stayed. Will not ever come back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Amar P, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for your response. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you received during your stay in February. Please feel free to contact the hotel, we would like to help you for any billing issue. Please contact us at baymontclt@yahoo.com or baymontinnclt@gmail.com, and provide the reservation detail so we can look into your case. Once again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The bed was really comfortable. I didn't stay long because I had to catch a flight but I got enough sleep. Breakfast was alright. Didn't have everything. Was out of bread and milk.. However your front desk staff Bella was really friendly. We did not know you all offered park and fly and Bella made sure we knew about it and got to take advantage. Really sweet lady. Other then that the hotel was dim and kind of creepy, the carpet is old and the hotel has a weird smell. Needs to be updated bad. Probably won't stay again until it has had some major updates but will check back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback for our hotel. It’s our goal to provide great accommodations and we are glad that you had a wonderful experience with our hotel staff.

A Wyndham traveler
FLORENCE
Reviewed May 28, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I read the negative reviews and almost didn't make the reservation. But I like to make up my on mind as some folks that write terrible reviews might have alterior motives. Anyway, My wife and I were looking for a lower priced hotel to spend one night near the airport that provided good value and parking while we were gone. We got what we paid for and more! Our room had just been redone and was very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. This is not the Ritz, it's a budget accommodation. That said, we got a clean room, free parking for 17 days and shuttle service to and from the airport. If you want to pay $150-200 for those services that's your choice. But we got more than our money's worth and would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank relaxnn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for providing such positive feedback about your stay. It's always a pleasure to read when customer service expectations get exceeded. Thank you for choosing Baymont Inn Charlotte Airport and I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2013