and 1 more site!
Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum
Ranked #134 of 176 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Morristown, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

my friend and I had to make an unexpected trip to Charlotte NC. I usually check tripadvisor before I book a hotel but I did not have the time so we took our chances and checked in at this hotel. The room was in pristine condition, the mattress was perfect--looked brand new!! The sheets and towels were snow white. I could not find any dust, the carpet was immaculately vacuumed, even in the corners. The bathroom was sooo clean. The hall smelled nice and clean and the carpet looked like it was new. My friend checked us in and out so I did not speak to the desk clerk. The only real problem was at checkout--someone had dumped an unsightly pile of trash in the parking lot so I told my friend to tell the desk clerk about it so it could be picked up. He said when he informed the clerk about this,instead of a polite thank you and "we will take care of that immediately" response, the clerk just stared at him and said nothing--I have worked with the public for 30+ years and this is NOT a proper way to respond to a guest that was just trying to make them aware of a dirty parking lot--that is the first thing a prospective guest sees.I don't know who the the clerk was but they need a lesson in customer service. I will make an exception in this case and stay here again,[ even though I normally would not because of the clerk's attitude]--the reason is the fact of how clean the room was!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Amar P, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for providing a feedback on your recent stay. We are delighted to know that your stay with Baymont Inn & suites was great and we thank you for choosing our hotel to serve your lodging needs. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. We look forward to have you as our guest on your next trip to Charlotte.
Lexington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

We arrived and checked in....things seemed okay considering we was there for the CIAA weekend to have fun and not much sleeping. Well...to start the elevator was questionable. The phone didn't work (for emergencies...it wasn't even attached) the paint was chipped, buttons missing. The place looked as if the were in the process of remodeling/renovating. The carpet in the room needed to pulled up and new carpet replaced. People across the hall came to ask for towels (they didn't have any) as we all checked in at the same time. This place needs some work but overall it was coo....it could have been 50-60 bucks cheaper. Oh and let me add.....the room had VERY POOR lighting.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Amar P, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Charlotte-Airport Coliseum, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for providing a feedback on your recent stay. I’m sorry you didn’t have a good stay; I will make sure that all of your concerns are taken care of. Please consider coming back to see us and you will see how every response makes a difference. Thank you