“What a gem!”

Zink American Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Morrison Ave.
Description: Zink. American Kitchen, located in The Village at SouthPark, offers a hip, urban vibe in the heart of the city’s SouthPark neighborhood. Featuring a unique menu of traditional American comfort food with a twist, Zink brings back to the table some old favorites – like Lobster Mac n’ Cheese and Streetside Tacos – along with some innovative new dishes from Executive Chef, Jon Fortes and Chef de Cuisine, Thomas Marlow. Hickory Grilled Brick Chicken, Wood Fired Flatbreads and the Kansas City Bone-in Strip Steak are just a few of the new flavor profiles you’ll be craving along with great dishes from our wood-fired oven. Pull up a seat and enjoy the best of domestic beer, wine, cocktails and infusions at our 30-foot "zinc" bar. Or, seek out Zink’s expansive patio and relax while enjoying the bustling views of the SouthPark scene.
“What a gem!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

After searching for a restaurant without a two hour wait on a Saturday night, we pulled up to Zink and had an amazing experience. From the hummus appetizer to the steak, potatoes, asparagus....WOW! Not a single unenjoyable bite. It has been a long time since I have really been wow'd by a restaurant like this. I will definitely go back. Also, the prices were very reasonable especially for the quality of food.

Visited December 2012

Charlotte, NC
“An exceptional meal”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Can't think of a negative thing to say about this place so let the accolades begin! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable, and the ambiance was modern yet comfortable. I really loved the vibe of this place. My husband and I were there for Restaurant Week so the deal was fantastic as we got regular size portions at a much lower price. I dined on hummus as the 'snack', fish and chips as the appetizer, Scottish salmon as the main course and dark chocolate torte for dessert. My husband (who chose entirely different menu items) said each bite of his meal was incredible. A glass of champagne was part of the deal which I thought was a very nice touch. We will be back!

• Visited January 2013
Chicago, IL
“Delicious food, Great experience”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everything was wonderful, the service, the food, the ambiance and decor, great experience!

Went for my birthday on restaurant week. Great tuscan wine, Chips, Hummus, and Caramel corn were great starters, lobster macncheese had big pieces of lobster and pumpkin ravioli was DELICIOUS, the organic chicken pot pie (deconstructed) was amazing, and I'm not usually a chicken person but this entree was a great combination of flavors and flawless execution...finally a great banana nut pudding was TO DIE FOR...

Just the perfect night!

• Visited January 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I can.t begin to tell you what an exceptional experience we had here today. We dropped in for a quick lunch from a xmas shopping break. Wonderful mimosa and then had soup and cobb salad. The soup was a chicken chili which was off the chart great. Told the server how much I enjoyed it. Next thing I knew, he asked me for my email address and the chef is mailing the receipe to me! Delicious food, amazing server and awesome atmosphere! This will be my new go to!

• Visited December 2012
“Love it for lunch.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the outdoor seating here whether day or night. Food is excellent and service is always good. Highly recommend-also great outdoor bar area.

Visited November 2012